Riding while high?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2012 1:23 PM

How many of you do it?
Me and my friends smoked like 3 bowls the other day and went to the skatepark and teared shit up.

|

4/27/2012 1:28 PM

i tried it
it wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be.
It's fun to just ride around but doing tricks is really hard for me lol

|

4/27/2012 1:34 PM

I didn't really find it super different. Besides when I did shit my feet came off the pedals alot more and I noticed pain alot more when I'd bail. Only done it twice though.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/27/2012 1:42 PM

its pretty dodgy, i used to drink and ride alot til i broke myself. smoke a little and ride or have liek 2 beers, but i dont recommend it

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

4/27/2012 1:56 PM

I drink and ride.. usually rum and coke."
Gets me tipsy and makes me want to do more tricks without hesitating..
When I smoked it made me lazy and made me more paranoid in falling.

|

Dade County Barber." ..Aaron Ross Pro Bike Check."

4/27/2012 2:10 PM

I allways smoke before i ride i get more creative with my lines

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

4/27/2012 2:17 PM

When I smoke before I ride I usually just haul ass down the street. Tricks on the other hand don't go as well.
I'll usually blow a line of adderall before I leave, I feel like i'm on top of my game after that.

|

4/27/2012 2:20 PM

stuff seemed harder to do and i felt like i lost alot of my balance but i know i didnt and if i really pushed myself and tried i could still do stuff... but if your gonna work that hard while high its kind of a waste

|

4/27/2012 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2012 2:53 PM

My friend rides gnarly when hes high especially on trails.like he'll smoke until he can barely talk or open his eyes and he'll lock in a turndown shots crazy.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

4/27/2012 7:16 PM

why the fuck would you drink if you are a sportsman... this kind of people make the bmx kids look like shit

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

4/27/2012 8:32 PM

I've seen alot of people break themselves off from drinking and or smoking and riding. I'll take a pass.

|

4/27/2012 8:35 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

I've seen alot of people break themselves off from drinking and or smoking and riding. I'll take a pass.

This that's why I don't smoke or drink anymore especially while riding there's a fine line between confidence and stupidity and drinking while riding can make you try stupid things.

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

4/27/2012 9:19 PM

Once, take the money you spend on pot and buy yourself some new bikeparts.

|

4/27/2012 9:20 PM

fuck all that. bmx for me is all about the feeling of landing clean, that split second when time is still in the air, and just the over all in-tunenness you posses on a bike. why would i use a substance to take that away? note i used to smoke and take vicadin and aderal all the time. i drink now but dont ride after. im not saying dont do it, just keep the activities seperate if you actually like bmx

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/27/2012 9:24 PM

future FBM wrote:

fuck all that. bmx for me is all about the feeling of landing clean, that split second when time is still in the air, and just the over all in-tunenness you posses on a bike. why would i use a substance to take that away? note i used to smoke and take vicadin and aderal all the time. i drink now but dont ride after. im not saying dont do it, just keep the activities seperate if you actually like bmx

Well said sircool

|

4/27/2012 9:24 PM

i used to ride drunk..i would feel like im going really fast, but i was going pretty slow...very interesting experience

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

4/27/2012 9:28 PM

Im not saying I do it every time. But if im in a chill mood and just want to go cruise I smoke a few bowls.
If I want to go practice and push myself, I wont.

|

4/27/2012 9:28 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Well said sircool

thats what im here for
#thatswhatimherefor

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/27/2012 9:41 PM

future FBM wrote:

thats what im here for
#thatswhatimherefor

You ruined it with the hashtag.

|

4/27/2012 9:47 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

Well said sircool

future FBM wrote:

thats what im here for
#thatswhatimherefor

skateandbmx14 wrote:

You ruined it with the hashtag.

#imahardcorehashfaggerstraightfomshitter.

|

4/28/2012 5:16 AM

I've been completely straight for a good while now. When I was younger I pretty much rode on every chemical you can imagine, I found that if I smoked I just ended up pedaling around, if I drank I tried dumb shit and crashed a lot. I used to dose either mushrooms or paper acid and absolutely tear shit up, I could nail tricks I had been working on for a long time and absolutely flow the trails full trailboss style.
Like I said I'm completely sober now and I really don't advise that any of the younger riders get into the kinda shit I did, I can promise you it ends poorly.

|

4/28/2012 9:57 AM

Riding high is not fun for me at all.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/28/2012 10:10 AM

i've never tried smoking weed! lol here is not so normal

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

4/28/2012 11:44 AM

ocbullyboy wrote:

if i wasnt hammered i wouldnt have broken my knee

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

4/28/2012 12:40 PM

ocbullyboy wrote:

skateandbmx14 wrote:

This that's why I don't smoke or drink anymore especially while riding there's a fine line between confidence and stupidity and drinking while riding can make you try stupid things.

I smoke at the skatepark. So its gonna happen haha. But I rarely ever smoke so it's not a problemo.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/28/2012 12:47 PM

YoImBeast wrote:

Once, take the money you spend on pot and buy yourself some new bikeparts.

true i quit over the summer, worked over the summer, bought a united su1, then ive been fixing bikes around town for money and now ive had enough to have a thousand dollar bike. so satisfying to just look at it, or even just ride it around.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/28/2012 12:48 PM

and yeah when i smoked and went to ride i would just ride around, do 180s maybe a couple dirt jumps

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/28/2012 1:04 PM

No way I'd be able too. I get way too tired...would probably hurt my self badly..

|

4/28/2012 1:22 PM

I feel like if I smoked before riding I'd be too paranoid to do anything big.

|

4/28/2012 3:21 PM

I do coke before I ride, my combos in the air are off the charts

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy