Riding while high/little buzzed

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2011 2:33 PM

i know alot of you are gonna hate but have you people ever rode when high??
I do smoke quite a bit /5 times a week maybe but i also do alot of riding at my freinds house with the big ramp box we made
And we usually always smoke after our riding sessions and yesterday I still wanted to ride after I was high and when I did I kinda felt like I was more in a "fuck it I'ma try it" mood
i Got a lot of things done on the ramp that I wouldn't have never tried when not high
I also felt like I was flying

Btw is there such thing Ass tripled wall rims?

|

8/13/2011 2:37 PM

There are triple walled runs but there way fucking heavy

|

Refs: BEASTASSDICKwink,jb07,JakeSalbert
Text: 801-367-7292

8/13/2011 2:38 PM

Na I've never rode high I couldn't imagine trying to do tricks it would be like slow motion but I don't know smoke anymore so yeah

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

8/13/2011 2:40 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

But what brands are they from
Because the other other day I was talking to my freind and I knew he used to ride and then he started talking about tripled walled rims
He said shadow and odyssey made them
I take it he probably doesn't know anything but he was all sure about it
And I mean I would've known about them

|

8/13/2011 2:43 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Because the other other day I was talking to my freind and I knew he used to ride and then he started talking about tripled walled rims

Someone told me a while back that they had hazard light triple wall told but I doupt it was true

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

8/13/2011 2:51 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Myownnick wrote:

Someone told me a while back that they had hazard light triple wall told but I doupt it was true

I think Alex made em

|

Refs: BEASTASSDICKwink,jb07,JakeSalbert
Text: 801-367-7292

8/13/2011 2:52 PM

Myownnick wrote:

its partial triple wall, double in the middle.
[img]http://enstoresecure.appspot.com/joemamma/data/images/fece544acb424ea58d4929b55ba8aabf.jpg?width=645&crop=0[/img]

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/13/2011 2:54 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Myownnick wrote:

triple wall rims exist and they had hazard triple wall rims because i had them they were on the heavier side but stong as shit and really expensive but i dont know if they still make them and i used to ride baked all the time and i was always way better because you zone out on what your doing but i dont blaze anymore so ye

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

8/13/2011 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2011 3:23 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

triple wall rims exist and they had hazard triple wall rims because i had them they were on the heavier side but stong as shit and really expensive but i dont know if they still make them and i used to ride baked all the time and i was always way better because you zone out on what your doing but i dont blaze anymore so ye

Holy shit so that means my freind was right and it makes sense now cus he used to be into it a while back when I probably still had my shitty ass freeagent and didn't know anything and you said they used to have them
And ohh damn I thought it was me cus I thought riding faded would be terrible but I guess it happens to everyone

Just out of curiosity why did you stop ?

|

8/13/2011 3:52 PM

riding trails baked is the best.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

8/14/2011 1:55 PM

Myownnick wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Holy shit so that means my freind was right and it makes sense now cus he used to be into it a while back when I probably still had my shitty ass freeagent and didn't know anything and you said they used to have them
And ohh damn I thought it was me cus I thought riding faded would be terrible but I guess it happens to everyone

Just out of curiosity why did you stop ?

realised how much of a waste of time and money it was and got sponsered and had to quit

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

8/14/2011 2:21 PM

Manny5569 wrote:

Razor23 wrote:

Myownnick wrote:

my friend has some but they are supper thick

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

8/14/2011 3:13 PM

i ride high alot. and wtf? are there triple walls? are you retarded, or did you just start riding this year?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/14/2011 4:43 PM

thecomeup151 wrote:

riding trails baked is the best.

wordcool

|

8/14/2011 7:41 PM

every time i get ripped i go ride and at first it sucks but then something kicks in and im doen some shit that i didnt know i could do. i love riding stoned

|

8/14/2011 8:43 PM

I tried it once, couldn't fucking do it.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/14/2011 9:04 PM

i have a double tall triple wall rim in my room its not heavy at all

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

8/14/2011 10:23 PM

I smoke and ride all the time, I cant do most of my tricks when I'm sober, I get terrified.

But when I smoke i can do my whole bag of tricks in under 5 minutes first try

Just all of you guys on here a pussy light weights and when you smoke you geek the fuck out.

When I smoke i just chill and flow and am 10x more concentrated

|

8/14/2011 10:53 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

I smoke and ride all the time, I cant do most of my tricks when I'm sober, I get terrified.

Just all of you guys on here a pussy light weights and when you smoke you geek the fuck out.

besides me you are the only one i have seen to say that on this site. i blaze everyday and ride and it just makes my performance from a 5/10 to a 10/10

|

8/14/2011 10:56 PM

I get too lazy. Well that depends, I guess. If I'm smoking a bomb indica out of my bong I'll get floored but if I hit like a nice sativa out of a pipe I'll be on one.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

8/14/2011 10:59 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

besides me you are the only one i have seen to say that on this site. i blaze everyday and ride and it just makes my performance from a 5/10 to a 10/10

good shit dude!

high five!

smoking while high is the shit when you dont have the tolerance of a baby, im glad someone can understand.

everyone at my local park is shocked how i can ride super fucking blown, if i could i would ride as fucked up as i can

I ride crazy good on shrooms but that was a one time deal

|

8/14/2011 11:11 PM

i miss those days....

|

8/14/2011 11:36 PM

when i ride high i'm just like fuck it and try shit. except when it is super sunny outside, then i sit there and bitch about the sun

|

vital's redneck