Riding with headphones

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2019 8:26 AM

I like to ride with headphones because that’s when I get hyped to try things, but my problem is I wear a full face so people can’t see my headphones and then they try to talk to me and then I look like a dick because I don’t even look at them, so now I literally can’t ride with headphones because I’m always paranoid someone’s trying to talk to me or ask me a question or just saying something and I’m ignoring them or they will keep talking to me well I turn down my music or the worst is when they make me turn my music down just to say trump or something stupid, that pisses me off. but I’m about to just say fuck it and ride with headphones and look like a dick, because it’s so hard to get motivated with no music lol, and I also have autism so loud noises like pegs hitting ledges ect make me overwhelmed, So when I have headphones in everything is not so loud and it’s peaceful, but like I said it always ends in people getting pissed off because they think I’m ignoring them purposely.

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

9/16/2019 9:25 AM

Learn how to use periods.

|

fack off

9/16/2019 9:28 AM

who cares? Do what makes you happy.

|

9/16/2019 9:37 AM

I don’t like listening to music when I ride. But I might get some headphones so people don’t talk to me

|

9/16/2019 11:39 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Learn how to use periods.

I felt breathless just reading it

|

9/17/2019 5:02 AM

I don't because I like to hear my surroundings.

I've seen too many kids with their music loud enough to hear nothing, and then they get CREAMED.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/17/2019 9:40 AM

I once tried making friends with a guy. I quit riding with him because he always had ear phones in and the few times I try to communicate with him became such a pain in the ass that I said fuck, and did what I wanted, and that was not to ride with someone who can’t hear a fucking thing I say. And trust me. I don’t say much. Just things like a heads up the security are coming , or here comes the cops, or let’s go man they called the cops. If dude can’t hear me when I’m saying important shit fuck him. I’m out. Not riding with him anymore.

|

9/17/2019 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2019 1:44 PM

I prefer to hear my surroundings and my tires on the ground. Do what ever you want.

|

9/17/2019 4:52 PM

Get a sticker that says i ride with headphones don’t fucking talk to me lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

9/18/2019 4:49 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

I once tried making friends with a guy. I quit riding with him because he always had ear phones in and the few times I try to communicate with him became such a pain in the ass that I said fuck, and did what I wanted, and that was not to ride with someone who can’t hear a fucking thing I say. And trust me. I don’t say much. Just things like a heads up the security are coming , or here comes the cops, or let’s go man they called the cops. If dude can’t hear me when I’m saying important shit fuck him. I’m out. Not riding with him anymore.

I had a buddy do that, so I did something similar. When just about everyone did, he realized the headphones were the issue.

Like do what you want solo etc, but if you are out with the homies, only run one, or none if you want to be social or alerted of things.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2019 6:22 AM

If your alone are a park, ok on headphones....

If your not, just say no.

there's nothing i hate more that a squad of "friends" all skating with their headphones in at a crowded park. Because they are the ones screwing everyone up, not the 9 year old trying to learn how the skatepark works.

|

9/18/2019 7:15 AM

Just go with one ear but make sure to set it to mono.

|