"Right Here" Video

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2020 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2020 11:38 AM

Anyone seen Dennis Enarson's new video promo? Bummer it is too late to make it into this years NORA cup. Looks like it'll be full of bangers!

Edit: Who wouldn't want to see a Rich Forne & Dennis masterpiece?!

|

9/15/2020 3:44 PM

dennis is making an amazing career for sure. pushing this sports limit to the unkown
i remmber one of his last edits was like 7 minutes video, every single clip of it was a banger
this dude is just a savage

|

9/20/2020 4:11 AM

Easily the greatest all-round rider of our generation. This one has been in the works for a while now, can't wait to see it.

|

9/21/2020 9:49 AM

It's going to be good.

|

9/21/2020 12:23 PM

Wow, first edit I’ve looked forward to in a while. Can’t wait to watch it!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

9/21/2020 2:02 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

It's going to be good.

@kylecarlson - Have you seen the whole edit already?

|

Husky Nation Member

9/24/2020 9:25 AM

It's out, and it's probably the best street edit I've seen:

|

9/24/2020 11:09 AM

its straight fire!

|

Husky Nation Member

9/24/2020 12:41 PM

Yeah that was sick

I loved the whip on that steep wallride to wallride transfer, wish there was a second angle on that one

|

9/24/2020 1:54 PM

Dennis is great.

|

9/24/2020 2:35 PM

So good. Every single one of those clips was insane. Easily one of my favorite video parts I've seen in a long time.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

9/24/2020 2:57 PM

i will elaborate

dennis is titanium. like with the rainbow welds n shit

videography is strait raw titanium.

the editing? titanium.

the music? TITANIUM

the future is Right Here

|

9/24/2020 4:13 PM

This video made me shit the bed

|

9/24/2020 6:16 PM

Skills aside, damn this guy goes big.

|

9/24/2020 6:40 PM

upnsmoke wrote:

Skills aside, damn this guy goes big.

I was actually concerned for his safety. That was some ballsy riding.

|

9/25/2020 6:47 AM

It's rad to see a video that isn't jibby stuff.

That whip to smith was probably one of the things that broke my brain the most.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2020 11:36 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

It's rad to see a video that isn't jibby stuff.

That whip to smith was probably one of the things that broke my brain the most.

Dennis doesn't do jibby.

Quote from the "Right Here" interview -

"I think me and Nathan Williams are going to make a split part together. We both like camping and riding a lot of the same things. It’s easy to get motivated when we ride together - it’s kind of different. We don’t really give a shit about ledge lines - we just want to send stuff. It’s easier for us, really."

|

9/25/2020 11:36 AM

The second-to-last clip - the massive gap to rail - comes and goes so quick, but it's one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

|

9/25/2020 12:34 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

The second-to-last clip - the massive gap to rail - comes and goes so quick, but it's one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

That clip, the roof drop to tires, the whip at the end, the gap to hanger on both sides, the huge gap to pegs...

ALL OF THAT WAS DONE BLIND!

That is what blows my mind. As he is riding up to that stuff he can't see where he is going to land/grind. That kind of stuff kills me. Oh, and he is going like 30 MPH into every one of these blind tricks

|

9/25/2020 12:35 PM

I wouldn't hesitate to call him the best rider of all time.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/25/2020 1:15 PM

That video gave me tears in my eyes as big as horse turds. Wow. WOW.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/25/2020 1:32 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I wouldn't hesitate to call him the best rider of all time.

I would second that.

|

Husky Nation Member

9/25/2020 4:13 PM

Just watched the OurBMX video on this edit and didn't realize it until Fudge made the comment, but the gap to pegs at 1:51 and the gap to ice at 4:04 were on the same rail! Fudge made the comment that it is kind of odd that both of them are in this video part. But honestly, they could both be enders! But I found that bit interesting because usually within a single video part you don't see a rider "one up" himself.

|

9/25/2020 4:39 PM

It's alright.

|

9/26/2020 6:10 AM

Of course he's on another level, but it's nice to see a real street video, with gaps, wallrides, drops, and everything in between. That's riding the streets, right there, not some kid doing a million barspin bunnyhops on a foot-and-a-half tall ledge, thinking that will make a great street video!

|

9/26/2020 7:56 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

SAME

|

9/26/2020 12:41 PM

Wow, that was fantastic. Not to mention the guest clips, loved Casey's wallride double whip.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

9/26/2020 1:54 PM

Otabmx wrote:

Of course he's on another level, but it's nice to see a real street video, with gaps, wallrides, drops, and everything in between. That's riding the streets, right there, not some kid doing a million barspin bunnyhops on a foot-and-a-half tall ledge, thinking that will make a great street video!

Actually more like 1ft :}

|

9/26/2020 6:55 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Wow, that was fantastic. Not to mention the guest clips, loved Casey's wallride double whip.

Yeah, and Walsh's double wallride was nuts.

|

9/29/2020 3:38 PM

I know that Dennis 3 whipped over the bowl in Arizona in Markit Zero. From some of the dialog in the "first watch" from OurBMX it sounded like he tried the flip whip there too at some point but couldn't get it... Does anyone know the history on that flip whip?

|