Right footed w/ lhd hub?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2016 1:26 PM

Does being right footed with a lhd hub make any difference to if you were running a rhd?

|

3/31/2016 3:11 PM

Non at all. The main reason for having a choice of rhd or lhd is so you can have your drivetrain on the opposite side of your pegs, so you're less likely to mess any of it up

|

3/31/2016 3:13 PM

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Drivetrain side is al personal choice that people choose because of their grind side. If someone rides right side pegs they generally will have a lad hub, and vice versa

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/31/2016 3:43 PM

Alright, thanks guys

|

3/31/2016 3:52 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Drivetrain side is al personal choice that people choose because of their grind side. If ...more

It was initially just to get the chain etc as far away from pegs as possible.

To an extent a person doesn't choose their grind side, because one will typically feel more comfortable right away. When I started I tried to grind right because buddies did, and I couldn't get it. Swapped to left and it was a piece of cake for me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura