Rim Choice

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 5:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 5:47 AM

So I'm trying to decide between the gsport ribcage, gsport rollcage, odyssey 7ka, odyssey hazard light, and the odyssey aerospace. I've heard good things about them all, obviously i want to know which ones would bethe strongest and best for street and park use. I'd prefer to get matching ones front and rear

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/15/2013 7:23 AM

Do a birdcage fornt and 7ka rear. OR 7ka's all around..
But strength wise. I think a couple people in the "broken Parts thread" pulled nips threwon the rollcages i believe..
Also had stress marks.

|

10/15/2013 7:55 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Do a birdcage fornt and 7ka rear. OR 7ka's all around..
But strength wise. I think a couple people in the "broken Parts ...more

Birdcage pulled through on me.

I would do Dual Ribcages, Bird Front/ Rib Rear, 7KA's Front and back, or Aerospace Front and Hazard Lite Rear.

I love my birdcages but they had a bad batch come out at first. the newest run seem to be fine. They replaced my chromes with an army green set.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/15/2013 8:05 AM

Aerospace front and rear, because they look mint. If you're just after reliability get some 7KA's front and back.

|

10/15/2013 8:38 AM

I've been loving g sport rims lately ......for my next set of rims I'd like to find some Alex supra g rims to beef up my bike

|

10/15/2013 12:15 PM

Alienation 7ups.are on sale for $30 and.i like.them way better.than my hazards. Out of.these choices.i would do 7ka.rear.hazard front

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/15/2013 3:07 PM

I have a Birdcage in the back and it's not bad but I'm kind of on the lighter side and don't do too many drops and it still comes out of true once in a while. I'm gonna eventually get Rollcages front and back but I've heard nothing but good about Hazzard Lites, and Ribcages are just a little stronger than Rollcages and the 7ka is the better version of the Hazzard Lite but they will all get the job done.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/15/2013 8:25 PM

My birds are pulling through on me. But they stay pretty straight.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK