Rims

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2011 5:44 PM

My rims now are pretty much shit on and i've been lookin at new ones. I like the the g-sport birdcage but i've heard that it should only be used as a front rim and i have also heard that they're good for front and back. Let me know which is right and what rims you guys think are the best.

|

10/29/2011 5:46 PM

Well you could use it for both but I'd say get it for front and the G-Sport Ribcage in back thats what im doing.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/29/2011 5:48 PM

hazards and your all set

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/29/2011 5:59 PM

i like my macniel dubs alot and alienation runaways are really nice

|

10/29/2011 6:08 PM

The Birdcages are fine for front and back, but I wouldn't personally trust them. Too light for me. I would get Odyssey Hazard Lites if you want a cheaper rim. If you can afford it, try to get some Odyssey 7KAs or G-Sport Ribcages.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

10/29/2011 6:24 PM

Bird cages are good frong and back. Randy Brown runs them front and rear and he fucking shreds. The only thing you have to be sure of is to run fat ass tires so you don't rape the side walls. Personally id get ribcages, they are fucking beast, I plan on switching my 48hole 7KAs to 48h ribcages in the spring.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

10/29/2011 6:59 PM

looks like im goin with some ribcages then

|

10/29/2011 7:04 PM

BMX4Lyfee wrote:

looks like im goin with some ribcages then

Do it to it, you wont regret it.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin