Rims... Gsport

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2016 10:35 AM

I'm looking for the strongest rim?? I've heard gsport is the way to go.... But do you guys know of any trust worthy rims that come in black,I don't honestly care about the weight..

|

7/14/2016 11:50 AM

It's hard to say which is the strongest. G sport are extremely good though. An alternative could be something a bit cheaper so it doesn't break the bank if you do wreck it. Something like a sun big city can hold up to a hell of a lot of abuse and are half the price of a g sport.
If the wheel is built properly and re tensioned from time to time, pretty much any welded double wall rim can take real beating

|

7/14/2016 11:52 AM

G-SPORT has solid rims. I see a lot of Ribcage models being used. Keep in mind that this stuff's expensive and doesn't come with spokes and such.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

7/14/2016 12:19 PM

I have g sport ribcage rims and the gsport nipples, i feel the g sport nipples are a must for anyone serious about their wheels, far as rims go grumpy steve is on point

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

7/15/2016 9:16 AM

BSD Nasa. Literally the same design as the Ribcage, tweaked just a little bit, and way cheaper/slightly lighter. Mine are holding up great!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx