Rims and bars

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 8:15 AM

I am getting new rims. I am thinking in cinema 777 or cult match ( i am not going to spend 116 $ in each hazard, because i can buy the other for 65$) which one is stronger??
I am gonig to buy bars too, are cult leaders in 8.5 good?

I am ordering from chainreactioncycles.com because it´s the cheapest site in my country, i also have a voucher code with 16$.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/10/2013 9:07 AM

I'd go Animal RS, or 7-KA's.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/10/2013 9:17 AM

First chainreaction is not in spain.
Second yeah Hazards aren't that expensive.
Not even GSport Ribcages cost this much.
If you have the money get 7KAs, otherwise get Hazards.
As for the bars the Cult ones are fine, if you like the geo of them.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/10/2013 9:29 AM

I know that chain is in ireland, what i wanted to mean is that ship to spain for free and fast if you spend more than 49 euros. Second i put that the hazard lite costs 116 DOLLARS, 89 euros at least if you are in spain.
(http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=51027)
Saddly, chain doesn´t sell Gsport (in spain) and in the other shops (if they have it) costs 100 euros (http://humancycles-store.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=127&products_id=3223).

Rs rims cost 100 euros (http://urbankatbmx.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=29&osCsid=5f86lu116h0qud4o5tf2nsba23) ..... I don´tknow if in Italy chain is less expensive, but in spain, all about bmx is INSANELY EXPENSIVE.

Sooo, is cinema 777 better than cult match?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2013 10:08 AM

You can get Hazards from Winstaleys for cheaper...
As for the rims I suppose the Cult since it's made out of a slight better grade of aluminum should be better but I haven't rode either so I can't really tell.

|

4/10/2013 10:29 AM

Yes, but i don´t know why, the web don´t permise me to buy with my parent´s credit cars....
I will buy cinema´s..

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2013 10:38 AM

T-rider wrote:

Yes, but i dont know why, the web dont permise me to buy with my parents credit cars....
I will buy cinemas..

Sure but as I said Cult seem to be slightly better.

|

4/10/2013 11:37 AM

Cinema´s are 6061 Aluminium, and cult´s are 6011-T6 isn´t less number so less quality? or am i wrong? (i have never know that)..

I am getting cinema´s because the red anodized looks a lot better, and cinema only do wheels so if they are focus in wheels, their wheels should be better.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2013 11:48 AM

they aint very good, my mate cleared a box in the skatepark (like 6ft) and after riding for a bit he noticed that it was cracked

|

4/10/2013 11:51 AM

If I were you I'd look at the Federal Motion and the Shadow Stun, they are both on Chainreaction for less thatn the Cult. That Shadow one is supposed to be good, and I know someone with 2 Federals and they have held up great, although I haven't ever heard of anyone else AT ALL riding them, not in real life, not on the internet.

|

4/10/2013 11:54 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

If I were you I'd look at the Federal Motion and the Shadow Stun, they are both on Chainreaction for less thatn the Cult. That ...more

Get the Shadow ones instead.

|

4/10/2013 12:36 PM

Thanks all for answer, but are Primo´s balance 7005 any good?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2013 3:49 PM

T-rider wrote:

Yes, but i dont know why, the web dont permise me to buy with my parents credit cars....
I will buy cinemas..

andyferly wrote:

Sure but as I said Cult seem to be slightly better.

lol no point in bothering about the right answer he clearly doesnt care and made up his mind, just based on the looks lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "