Rims that dont rub?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2010 10:50 PM

Are there any good rims that dont rub off as much as others? I know i can get a crome rim but i really like black rims. I know the Fly ones are hard anodized so there supposed to be better but im not a big fan of the holes on the outside..

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/6/2010 11:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2010 11:01 PM

try clear brake pads.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/6/2010 11:14 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

try clear brake pads.

those don't work, i mean it wont wear the color off as fast but it'll still wear off.
even chrome wears off eventually, there's no avoiding it unless you go BL

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

1/6/2010 11:15 PM

nigga your dumb

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

1/6/2010 11:27 PM

PRO TIP: fuck your colors wearing off, buy solid parts.
|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/6/2010 11:31 PM

PRO TIP: dont listen to people like this^

Clear pads do work, just be prepared to buy more pads, they wear out fast.
|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/6/2010 11:36 PM

StreetSkeet wrote: PRO TIP: dont listen to people like this^

dont you hairspray it or something?

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/6/2010 11:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2010 11:39 PM

StreetSkeet wrote: PRO TIP: dont listen to people like this^

youd rather have paint that lasts then parts that last? i dont understand.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/6/2010 11:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2010 11:51 PM

Naw thats why i said GOOD rims that dont wear as bad. I was just wondering if there were any.

ride a fit- was that intended for me? how is that dumb? And your profile says you live in SC. Is that Santa Clarita?

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

1/6/2010 11:51 PM

counterpart wrote:

Naw thats why i said GOOD rims that dont wear as bad. I was just wondering if there were any.

ride a fit- was that intended for me? how is that dumb? And your profile says you live in SC. Is that Santa Clarita?

fuck son who cares, it aint about how shiny your bike is nigga! just buy the parts you think are the best and shred them to shit!

|

1/6/2010 11:53 PM

HyPhy wrote:

fuck son who cares, it aint about how shiny your bike is nigga! just buy the parts you think are the best and shred them to shit!

Yeah no shit. I was just wondering. If im going to through money into a bike i itleast want it to look good for a little while.

|

1/6/2010 11:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2010 1:10 AM

counterpart wrote:

Yeah no shit. I was just wondering. If im going to through money into a bike i itleast want it to look good for a little while.

dont be a dick bro! i was just sayin who cares what your sidewalls look like on your rims, you vogue ass nigga Laughing

|

1/7/2010 12:04 AM

HyPhy wrote:

counterpart wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

dont be a dick bro! i was just sayin who cares what your sidewalls look like on your rims, you vogue ass nigga Laughing

Hahahha calm your nips man. Im just messin. This shits boring rite now... I dont really care what it looks like i just wanted to see if any companies figured out how to make it rub less.

|

1/7/2010 1:25 AM

My friend has a gold Proper rim and he uses Ashima clear brake pads and over the 2 years he's had them the color hasn't worn off at all.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

1/7/2010 1:35 AM

my friend has eclat black pads on a black 7ka and theres not been any colour loss

|

1/7/2010 10:16 AM

jamie cole wrote:

my friend has eclat black pads on a black 7ka and theres not been any colour loss

sweet. Thats good because i have a 7ka that i need to warranty

|

1/7/2010 11:08 AM

odyssey/gsport has a ton of rims that are hard anodized

|