Rip off skatepark

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2011 4:52 AM

This little park cost around £50,000 ($90,000 ish) and bikes aren't allowed to use it. If you know of a bigger waste of money park let me know ha

"
|

9/7/2011 4:59 AM

any park that doesnt allow bikes is stupid. Thats why me and my friend are fighting to get bikes allowed in ours.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/7/2011 5:12 AM

Yeah we tried to with this one but they're a bunch of assholes. It's such a waste of money and space

|

9/7/2011 5:16 AM

Jerseypat wrote:

Yeah we tried to with this one but they're a bunch of assholes. It's such a waste of money and space

Keep fighting mayne. theyll give in eventually.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/7/2011 8:23 AM

my local park is no bikes allowed. and they spent at least 40 a block on the pool coping that is everywhere instead of metal coping. that much pool block is a waste of money, anything 8 foot and under has to be metal coping.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

9/7/2011 2:05 PM

BmX is like the red headed step child of x games sports. you can go into any mall and there are 3 stores carrying skateboards and gear. no bmx shops. and there is a skatepark right by the shop i work at and..no bikes. the skaters dont even go in...they set up a funbox in the strreet outside so they dont have to wear a helmet!

|

9/7/2011 2:10 PM

yeah bro we have a skatepark like that but my friend said that he knows people who go with bikes even though the sign says no bikes i guess they dont really care
yeah just keep fighting they will relize that they will make more money from letting bikers in too

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/7/2011 2:42 PM

Just about every park says no bikes but fuck i still go

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb