Rise Against

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2010 1:20 PM

who else digs em'?

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/18/2010 1:29 PM

I like alot of there songs but a few of them are a little to much for me. But o ly like 1 or2.

|

1/18/2010 1:30 PM

eeeewww

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/18/2010 1:32 PM

They're alright.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/18/2010 1:33 PM

They're okay.

|

1/18/2010 1:37 PM

They're a constant in my musical enjoyment. But I don't listen to them as much anymore.

I love 'To them these streets belong'

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

1/18/2010 2:28 PM

I like about four of their songs. Probably my two favorites would be "Entertainment" and "Behind Closed Doors", other than that, their other songs are ok.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 3:01 PM

really, i thought more of you guys would like them more. i guess yall are either screamo or hip hop guys

|

1/18/2010 3:06 PM

theyre ok....not my favorite though.

|

1/18/2010 3:06 PM

I love "Under the knife" and "Prayer of a refuge". Such a sick ass band, my favorite by far.

Ima listen to more of them.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:23 AM

freeagent72 wrote:

really, i thought more of you guys would like them more. i guess yall are either screamo or hip hop guys

Well, screamo is a big NO for me. I'm sorry, but I listen to real metal. I can't stand that screamo shit honestly. I think it's a fad that will fade pretty quickly. Music has pretty much died. Hip Hop died a long time ago. I hate all this new rap shit. There are 50 fucking songs about a dance move. Seriously, what is "Do the boot"? It's getting lazy as shit. I don't even want to hear anything about Lil Wayne, that motherfucker is awful.

The only rapper's in the game I still respect is guys like Nas, Jay-Z, Luda, Em, basically anyone who was in the game before 2000. This is Hip Hop right here (I call it on an edit):

If they talk about big rims, dance moves, or try to be hard when it's obvious they are not at all, I don't listen to it.

And this is true metal, the original shit screamo tried to imitate:

In Flames, my favorite fucking band in the world. I listen to this shit when I work out and it gets my blood flowing. No, they are not new, they have been around since 1990 if you didn't know.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2010 3:42 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

Metal not screamo hip hop is NO bueno

|

1/18/2010 3:44 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Metal not screamo hip hop is NO bueno

Twisted, thank you, Screamo? NO NO. Besides, not one of those Screamo band singers could ever out scream Anders Fridén. Want a sample? Listen to: In Flames: System

Listen to 3:23-3:43. Try that shit out, you won't be able to speak for weeks.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 3:52 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Twisted, thank you, Screamo? NO NO. Besides, not one of those Screamo band singers could ever out scream Anders Fridén. Want a sample? Listen to: In Flames: System

New Song for the old ipod

|

1/18/2010 3:54 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

In Flames is the shit dude. You want more bands like this? I got a shit load of them. Everything that is really hard. You want metal, just let me know.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 4:00 PM

haha im listenin to em atm, im listening to ready to fall

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/18/2010 4:00 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Well, screamo is a big NO for me. I'm sorry, but I listen to real metal. I can't stand that screamo shit honestly. I think it's a fad that will fade pretty quickly. Music has pretty much died. Hip Hop died a long time ago. I hate all this new rap shit. There are 50 fucking songs about a dance move. Seriously, what is "Do the boot"? It's getting lazy as shit. I don't even want to hear anything about Lil Wayne, that motherfucker is awful.

The only rapper's in the game I still respect is guys like Nas, Jay-Z, Luda, Em, basically anyone who was in the game before 2000. This is Hip Hop right here (I call it on an edit):

If they talk about big rims, dance moves, or try to be hard when it's obvious they are not at all, I don't listen to it.

In Flames, my favorite fucking band in the world. I listen to this shit when I work out and it gets my blood flowing. No, they are not new, they have been around since 1990 if you didn't know.

You are very correct sir, all the rap artists before 2000 were real. Look at Eminem for instance, he raps about his life, and the hardships he had to go through on his way to going big. Now rappers sing about dancing and getting ass, or having sex. Its pretty pathetic. I wish Eminem would get back into the game, and just have a CD of just him, doing his thing, being real.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 4:04 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

In Flames is the shit dude. You want more bands like this? I got a shit load of them. Everything that is really hard. You want metal, just let me know.

Have you seen that pig destroyer video where J.R breaks his mic and is still heard.

I would like to see screamo people do that.
|

1/18/2010 4:05 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You are very correct sir, all the rap artists before 2000 were real. Look at Eminem for instance, he raps about his life, and the hardships he had to go through on his way to going big. Now rappers sing about dancing and getting ass, or having sex. Its pretty pathetic. I wish Eminem would get back into the game, and just have a CD of just him, doing his thing, being real.

True my brother. I like to listen to true shit. He may not get the amount of respect he deserves, but Common is one of those guys. Mos Def is another. To all of you who don't know, yeah, both of these guys have found their way into acting, but if you listen to their music, it's so fucking real. Talib Kweli is another guy.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 4:07 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

True my brother. I like to listen to true shit. He may not get the amount of respect he deserves, but Common is one of those guys. Mos Def is another. To all of you who don't know, yeah, both of these guys have found their way into acting, but if you listen to their music, it's so fucking real. Talib Kweli is another guy.

Common is hella tight. Snoop Dogs old stuff was so legit. His new stuff...not so much. I love Eminem because all his songs tell a story about something, It gets me so stoked.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 5:54 PM

prog metal it gets no better

"Grandfather" by The Number 12 Looks Like You from Jason Debiak on Vimeo.

|

1/18/2010 6:00 PM

i liked them last year but it just got old....

now my fav bands are I killed the prom queen As blood runs black and wind of plagues

dope shit man

|

1/18/2010 6:04 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

couldnt have said it better myself

|

1/18/2010 6:08 PM

for some insane dubble bass go to 3:28
|

1/18/2010 6:09 PM

as for me, i listen to true stuff. like anti-flag. theyre a true punk band who know their shit. not like blink 182.
i listen to old metallica and avenged sevenfold when it comes to metal.
i recently discovered The Expendables and theyre pretty badass.
above all, to get me pumped, i listen to rise against or lostprophets

|