Rnc super lite cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2021 3:38 PM

pnj wrote:

RNC guy is from around here. I think he moved to california but i'm pretty sure he started out around here. I don't think he ...more

Yeah I remember him posting on Bikeguide back in 2004ish advertising his products being made in the PNW. The number on the RNC website is a southern Florida area code.

|

9/15/2021 5:55 PM

How did he make them LHD when they are RHD only? He never said how he was actually gonna do it in the video when he received them after waiting 3 months. Just curious.

|

9/15/2021 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2021 6:38 PM

Whookid570 wrote:

How did he make them LHD when they are RHD only? He never said how he was actually gonna do it in the video when he received ...more

Probably switched his pedal bodies over to the opposite spindle, AKA "immigrant style" pedal set up. I did that all the time when LHD hub options started popping up faster than LHD compatible cranks.

|

9/16/2021 12:51 AM

Whookid570 wrote:

How did he make them LHD when they are RHD only? He never said how he was actually gonna do it in the video when he received ...more

MostlyBowlDoggin wrote:

Probably switched his pedal bodies over to the opposite spindle, AKA "immigrant style" pedal set up. I did that all the time ...more

Didn’t even think about that.

|