Road Fools

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2018 6:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 7:17 PM

Got bored and have been thinking about this for a minute. Here's the scenario:

Chris Rye has decided to bring back Road Fools. For whatever reason, he's chose you to pick the squad. You get to choose 12 guys. Have to be still riding.

I'm choosing:

Charlie Crumlish: My favorite current rider. Creative and entertaining to watch and talk to. He can also take filming and editing duties.

Brad Simms: Besides the fact that he can kill any spot you put in front of him, the shit he gets himself into is the best.

Nate Richter: IMO the most underrated rider of the 2000s.

Bob Scerbo: Fucking legend that deserves to be brought up in every modern day conversation.

Butcher: A legend and the king of the streets. No matter where you take him he'll sesh and make it dope and smooth.

Montana Ricky: Best person ever. Most fun rider living. Always a goof ball. Loves BMX.

Craig Passero: Amazing on his bike. He rides hard but still looks clean and smooth.

Matthias Dandois: A street rider in a flatlander body. Amazing to watch.

Erik Elstran: The weirdest rider in the game. Most random trick selection ever but somehow makes it look like the hardest things ever done.

Jeff Kocsis: Another rider that doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Ruben Alcantara: Yet another legend I think needs to be brought anytime BMX is the convo.

Yumi Tsukuda: One of the newest riders coming up. He can session a curb and somehow make it look like a whole skatepark.

The most random crew but they somehow mesh together perfectly.

Now what's your squad?

|

7/20/2018 7:13 PM

Rim Nakamora (sp) and Van need in

|

7/20/2018 7:18 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Rim Nakamora (sp) and Van need in

Pick your squad homie. That's why I made the post. I just want to see how different everyones mind works with this.

|

7/20/2018 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 11:12 PM

Cory nastazio
Dawid godziek
Hucker
Kevin Peraza
Dylan stark
Alex landeros
Leandro Moreara
Morgan wade
James foster
Brian fox
Tj ellis
Ben Voyles

With catfish and Crandall for personalities

And if there was one random dude picked up along the trip on the bus I’d throw Brandon semenuk in their as a wild card

|

7/20/2018 11:21 PM

Mike Hoder
Charlie Crumlish
Clint Reynolds
Matty Aquizap
Craig Passero
Hobie Doan
Kareem Williams
David Grant
Reed Stark
Alex Kennedy
Lahsaan Kobza
Trey Jones

|

7/21/2018 12:36 AM

Hobie Doan
Erik Elstran
Mike Hoder
Broc Raiford
Kareem Williams
Reed Stark
Clint Reynolds
Spencer Forseman
Boyd Hilder
Travis Hughes
Jay Dalton
Cory Martinez

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

7/21/2018 12:48 AM

Hmmmm, it would be a mixture of riders from rf12 and 13, and we'd play lucero songs every day.
Steven Hamilton
Steve crandall
Bob scerbo
Cam wood
Elf
Matt beringer
(Edwin de la Rosa and Vic ayala if they still rode)
Van homan
Seth kimborough
I'd like to see declan Murray and seamus mckeon ride so they'd be there too
Sadlonelyguy
Trey Jones

Actually, I'd be tempted to miss a few of them and have pegless riders only XD

|

7/21/2018 2:35 AM

Lets start with some oss guys
Brandon begin
Connor ceating
Morgan long
Nate richer
Reed stark
Stevie churchill
And some others
Austin augie
Sean burns
dan paley
Ola selsjord
Adamlz
Nicolelz

|

Street yes please

7/21/2018 2:35 AM

|

Street yes please

7/21/2018 5:39 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

Brandon begin
Connor ceating
Morgan long
Nate richer
Reed stark
Stevie churchill
And some ...more

Well it would be called Road “Fools” for a good reason.

|

7/21/2018 7:04 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

Brandon begin
Connor ceating
Morgan long
Nate richer
Reed stark
Stevie churchill
And some ...more

I would watch the hell out of this, just so I could watch the shitshow unfold.

|

7/22/2018 1:42 PM

Can't even lie. I thought this was gonna be a bigger thread. LOL. I guess only us old fucks want Road Fools back.

|

7/22/2018 1:52 PM

WiteMic wrote:

Can't even lie. I thought this was gonna be a bigger thread. LOL. I guess only us old fucks want Road Fools back.

Any kid that doesn't know what Road Fools is should have their bike confiscated. I don't care how young they are.

|

7/22/2018 1:55 PM

WiteMic wrote:

jbales wrote:

Any kid that doesn't know what Road Fools is should have their bike confiscated. I don't care how young they are.

Im on it just need too find it tho

|

Street yes please

7/22/2018 2:04 PM

Road Fools was a great time. Real music, no wannabe gangsters, fun times and everyone got along 'cause we were family.

|

7/22/2018 2:09 PM

jbales wrote:

Road Fools was a great time. Real music, no wannabe gangsters, fun times and everyone got along 'cause we were family.

... I'd say 1 through 12 maybe had great music. LOL. The copyright shit hit HARD after that.

|

7/22/2018 3:54 PM

jbales wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

... I'd say 1 through 12 maybe had great music. LOL. The copyright shit hit HARD after that.

Well anything but gangsta music would be great to me, lol.

|

7/22/2018 4:02 PM

jbales wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

jbales wrote:

Bob Scerbo Music choices >>>

|

7/22/2018 4:26 PM

WiteMic wrote:

jbales wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

Yeah man. Criminal Mischief music choices.

|

7/22/2018 4:35 PM

jbales wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

jbales wrote:

But Props before copyright strike was amazing. The 200 and something I spent on RF, Props, & Megatour was worth it. It makes me feel good about my riding again. LOL. I would be pro in the 90s/early 2000s.

|

7/22/2018 6:08 PM

jbales wrote:

I agree it was great and I met Rooftop and Hoffman at a park downtown the one they came to Houston. Super fun and they were riding and talking to everyone. Today, you see too many pros avoid the public so they aren’t bothered. Sad... I miss the old days

|

7/22/2018 6:09 PM

jbales wrote:

Great video

|

7/22/2018 6:53 PM

jbales wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

I agree it was great and I met Rooftop and Hoffman at a park downtown the one they came to Houston. Super fun and they were ...more

I remember when the Dave Mirra tour went to the Incline Club. You had to stay behind a net and watch and then wait in a long ass line just to say hi. Only person that was cool was Nastazio. Not saying Mirra and all of them were dicks but we wouldn't know because they did the demo and dipped.

Macneil on the other hand. They did the demo and let us watch on the ramps. Then they rode with us. Then when chilled in Staff with us. I think we were the first to know that Macneil was dropping cranks.

It seems like everyone now a days thinks they have a superstar status where they think everything should be a private sesh and no one should be around. There are exceptions. I know Simms rides with EVERYONE. He gives zero shits who's there. Little kids, parents, pros. Brad and the Merritt team for the most part don't care. I know Begin is just awkward around people. He's cool af though.

But those Road Fools days were the shit. Van Homan is the chillest person ever and I still think he smokes hella weed.

|

7/23/2018 12:31 AM

Mark Gralla
Steven Hamilton
Martin Ochoa
Matt Miller
Lord Leopold
Hoder
Abdul Fofana
Lino Gonzales
Mad Mike
Benny L

|

IG: @_almost_crook

7/23/2018 12:33 AM

booze wrote:

Mark Gralla
Steven Hamilton
Martin Ochoa
Matt Miller
Lord Leopold
Hoder
Abdul Fofana
Lino Gonzales
Mad Mike
Benny L

I think this is just the Animal team. Lol

|

7/23/2018 12:47 AM

Keegan bohannon
Declan murray
Garrett ginch
Donovan allen
Stone stillings
Jojo juggalo
Shane halahan
Steve crandall
AJ
Will stock
Big collin
CJ the rave chief
Such an all-star crew has never, and will never be assembled. But this trip would be world changing.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/23/2018 12:48 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Hmmmm, it would be a mixture of riders from rf12 and 13, and we'd play lucero songs every day.
Steven Hamilton
Steve crandall ...more

Edwin still rides

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/23/2018 12:59 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Steven Hamilton
Steve crandall ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Edwin still rides

That's good to hear, he didn't for a while though, right? I remember something about robbo hooking him up with a bike? I just assumed that he didn't as there's no new footage all over Instagram, and he hasn't been on the last couple of animal Web videos

|

7/23/2018 1:02 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Steven Hamilton
Steve crandall ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Edwin still rides

grumpySteve wrote:

That's good to hear, he didn't for a while though, right? I remember something about robbo hooking him up with a bike? I just ...more

He was riding with Rone like a week ago. I think he's just lowkey with it now since he's not getting paid for it anymore. Kinda like scerbo & butcher

|

7/23/2018 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 7:52 AM

I got my kostons wet. WhiteMic gets it

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.