Roll a J, SICKDUDE IS BACK

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 4:40 PM

I got bands

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 5:55 PM

Fuck yea the sickd00d is back.

|

10/2/2013 6:01 PM

Photo
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/2/2013 6:52 PM

whats good man even thought i talked to you yeserday

|

10/2/2013 7:31 PM

YAY!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/2/2013 7:46 PM

(•)(•)

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 8:03 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Photo

SickDude wrote:

(•)(•)

Yeeeesssssssssss

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/3/2013 12:35 AM

sick
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/3/2013 1:32 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote: sick

So much nicer with out his whiteboygangster attitude all over the forum

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/3/2013 6:11 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote: sick

Sharpy wrote:

So much nicer with out his whiteboygangster attitude all over the forum

Roll a J...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/3/2013 2:13 PM

Welcome back.

Post up a new 180 vid.... Lets see your progression man.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


10/3/2013 2:26 PM

he is banned now ahhaha

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/3/2013 6:48 PM

rofl

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/4/2013 4:46 PM

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

10/7/2013 1:29 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote: sick

Sharpy wrote:

So much nicer with out his whiteboygangster attitude all over the forum

feeble_to_face wrote:

Roll a J...

Photo
|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/7/2013 10:48 AM

Sharpy wrote:

So much nicer with out his whiteboygangster attitude all over the forum

feeble_to_face wrote:

Roll a J...

Sharpy wrote: Photo

Aww poor baby butthurt?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/7/2013 2:20 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Aww poor baby butthurt?

Coming from the fuckhead who is crying over his butt buddy being banned, whom he has probably never met.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/7/2013 2:21 PM

Sharpy wrote:

Coming from the fuckhead who is crying over his butt buddy being banned, whom he has probably never met.

You mad? Im not smile

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/8/2013 9:42 AM

Sharpy wrote:

Coming from the fuckhead who is crying over his butt buddy being banned, whom he has probably never met.

How did you get the bike check pic in your sig?

|

United Bike Co







The Shadow Conspiracy




"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/9/2013 10:47 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Welcome back.

Post up a new 180 vid.... Lets see your progression man.

Hahaha you fuckin asshole LOL


Thats good

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/14/2013 8:38 PM

I caught scenekid smoking weed the other day.. No comment.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke