Rust on my frame

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2013 9:27 PM

How do I get rust off the best way and theirs rust dust in my frame, how do I find where in my frame it is? I've hurd about people purposely rusting their frame why do they do this isn't the rust ganna destroy their frame

|

3/30/2013 9:54 PM

If your frame is raw just scuff the whole frame and get rid of rust and the spray it with clearcoat and it will save from rusting

|

3/30/2013 10:09 PM

zachhendrix wrote:

If your frame is raw just scuff the whole frame and get rid of rust and the spray it with clearcoat and it will save from rusting

it's black and I don't want to spend 100 on a paint job

|

3/30/2013 10:42 PM

Just get some paint stripper strip the frame and follow previous step mentioned

|

3/30/2013 11:19 PM

zachhendrix wrote:

Just get some paint stripper strip the frame and follow previous step mentioned

ok thanks

|

3/31/2013 7:32 AM

It would take a fuck ton of rust to destroy a frame. Your frame will break from wear an tear far before it breaks from rust. If its that big of a deal, take some steel wool, rub of the rust, then go get a spray can of clear coat and hit the rust spots real quick

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2013 7:36 PM

future FBM wrote:

It would take a fuck ton of rust to destroy a frame. Your frame will break from wear an tear far before it breaks from rust. If its that big of a deal, take some steel wool, rub of the rust, then go get a spray can of clear coat and hit the rust spots real quick

my chain hit the rust so often that it's gone now and im ganna sand it then clear coat then put tape on the chain stay

|

3/31/2013 8:12 PM

My next bike might be a rat rod styles bike, covered in rust, white walls, all red wheels ect. lol

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

3/31/2013 10:56 PM

bmxerss wrote:

My next bike might be a rat rod styles bike, covered in rust, white walls, all red wheels ect. lol

Photo

This?
|

4/1/2013 7:24 AM

bmxerss wrote:

Brownboys wrote: Photo

This?

thats actually pretty fucking sick

but seriously who cares, its a tiny bit of rust... its not gunna kill you

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/1/2013 7:28 AM

Yeah, but with more black

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

4/1/2013 1:25 PM

bmxerss wrote:

This?

Looks dope!
OP just get some sand paper and sand it off.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/1/2013 3:13 PM

bmxerss wrote:

This?

andyferly wrote:

Looks dope!
OP just get some sand paper and sand it off.

Ive done something like yhat it was sikc

|