Rusting my cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 4:08 PM

Rusting them but not deep rusting them just top layer of the rawed cranks.... will it weaken them still?

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/2/2013 4:14 PM

I will never understand these trends. "I can't have marks on my wheels from brakes, but I'll take all the paint off my parts and let them corrode!"

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/2/2013 4:28 PM

Why didn't you clear coat?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/2/2013 4:32 PM

He wants them to rust.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/2/2013 4:42 PM

Dig a hole and put the cranks in the hole and let them sit in there for a week or two they will get a nice patena on them

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 4:49 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dig a hole and put the cranks in the hole and let them sit in there for a week or two they will get a nice patena on them

Lmfao!

|

8/2/2013 5:50 PM

youll be fine, its just a lil surface rust

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/2/2013 5:58 PM

I'm pretty sure even if you rust it a little and clear coat it the rust will still spread.

|