S&M/ Fit = Gay

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2008 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

Okay, I broke my Kink frame completely in half about 2 weeks ago. It was gonna happen sooner or later. I asked for a new frame for x-mas but I didn't get it. I built up my old S&M Dirt Bike Classic to ride an indoor park. That frame is a total piece of shit. The rear triangle has always been fucked up. I have to pound the wheel in with a hammer because the drop outs are crooked. The chain rubs on the seat stay. During my session at the indoor park the seat stay cracked all the way through. I called S&M to talk to them about a warranty. Trust me, this was clearly a manufacturer defect. I have never seen worse craftsmanship on any frame I have ever owned. I explained what happened to the guy. Apparantley "Life Time Warranty" doesn't mean anything. They told me I could buy another Dirt Bike for $280... Fuck that, I'm gonna get a Fly.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:05 PM

kthanksbye.

|

12/29/2008 9:07 PM

damn that sucks my friend was telling me the old dirt bikes rock

|

12/29/2008 9:08 PM

kthanksbye.

|

_~Stay Brutal~_
_~Stay Fit~_

12/29/2008 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

well i do know that in the 90s or somethin i read s&m had poor quality bars and i dont remeber if they said frames to......but there made in america now and ive been ridin the s&m slams for a while and theve been beat to shit like theres no tomorrow and there fine.....i have the aitken s3.5 frame and ive been ridin wit that for awhile and its holdin up well and is realy nice......im just sayin

|

12/29/2008 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
There is the POS S&M!!! That crack started from the chain rubbing. Maybe S&M should make sure their frames have clearance for the chain before they claim to offer a life time warranty.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
There is the Kink.
|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:20 PM

i love how your mad about the old dirtbike but not the kink when you said the kink was going to go sooner or later. but the OLD dirtbike wont?

|

12/29/2008 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

My Kink had a 1 year warranty. Black out offered me a crash replacement for $120. The S&M had a life time warranty against manufacturer defects (i.e. the seat stay doesn't clear the chain) and they offered me a crash replacement for $280. Which company would you be more pissed off at?

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:25 PM

can you read what you just wrote.

|

12/29/2008 9:25 PM

Oh, and my buddy's Dirt Bike has the same exact problem... The chain is slowly eating a hole through the seat stay.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

Let me break it down for all the dick riding S&M fan boys.

1. S&M has a Life Time warranty against manufacturer defects. The chain did not have enough room... Clearly a flaw in craftsmanship.

2. The Kink is broken because I rode it hard. The S&M is broke because it was a piece of shit when it left the factory.

3. S&M did not honor their Life Time Warranty. In fact Black Out Distribution (Kink)offered me a better deal on a crash replacement than S&M did
.
I know you trendy fuckers love your S&M's and your Fit's, just don't expect to get your shit replaced when it breaks. You'd have better luck with Eastern.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:34 PM

lol.

|

12/29/2008 9:39 PM

which kink is it

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

12/29/2008 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

For some reason this just isn't funny to me. I broke 2 frames this year. Go to s&mbikes.com and read the warranty info, just keep in mind it's all bull shit.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:40 PM

originalstyle wrote:

which kink is it

word

|

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

12/29/2008 9:42 PM

originalstyle wrote:

which kink is it

It's a Kink Jim C. Signature Frame. It was a great frame, I don't think any bike would have survived the accident that broke my Kink frame so I'm not mad at all about it.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 9:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

try contacting them again. if they have a life time warranty than its just that life time. and if they do come through on that their has to be something you can do. myself and a buddy both have had or have s&m parts and neither have had problems.

|

12/29/2008 9:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

S&M trendy? I sure as hell see alot of kids riding their parts.

|

_~Stay Brutal~_
_~Stay Fit~_

12/29/2008 9:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2008 9:55 PM

chadr wrote:

try contacting them again. if they have a life time warranty than its just that life time. and if they do come through on that their has to be something you can do. myself and a buddy both have had or have s&m parts and neither have had problems.

I'm going to contact the owner tomorrow. When I told the guy my frame was 6 years old he acted like that was longer than a life time and told me to call back on wednesday if I wanted to get a crash replacement for $280.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

12/29/2008 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

chadr wrote:

i love how your mad about the old dirtbike but not the kink when you said the kink was going to go sooner or later. but the OLD dirtbike wont?

i know huh? and if you think about it S&M is not gunna be happy to give away a 400 dollar frame for a really old frame thats like 10 years old i dont care S&M is the shit

|

i done did got a federal now

12/29/2008 10:45 PM

chadr wrote:

try contacting them again. if they have a life time warranty than its just that life time. and if they do come through on that their has to be something you can do. myself and a buddy both have had or have s&m parts and neither have had problems.

streetcrime wrote:

I'm going to contact the owner tomorrow. When I told the guy my frame was 6 years old he acted like that was longer than a life time and told me to call back on wednesday if I wanted to get a crash replacement for $280.

keep nagging and theyl listen...
thats wat i did with demolition and it worked lol

|

FI

12/29/2008 10:52 PM

how did you snap the kink

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

12/29/2008 11:40 PM

I love my LTF best frame ive ever ridden, my old blackbike didnt have any problems either...And i've never had a bad fit, theyve always been a reliable company...

How did you snap your kink like that?

|

12/29/2008 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

just throwing it out there but if you say it was an OLD S&M Dirt Bike Classic frame, why didn't you try to warranty
it when it was new because a manufactures defect like that would have been evident from the time you bought it.. that's most likely why S&M won't honor the warranty for a defect caused by them

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

12/29/2008 11:48 PM

ya digg?

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

12/29/2008 11:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

streetcrime wrote:

Let me break it down for all the dick riding S&M fan boys.

1. S&M has a Life Time warranty against manufacturer defects. The chain did not have enough room... Clearly a flaw in craftsmanship.

2. The Kink is broken because I rode it hard. The S&M is broke because it was a piece of shit when it left the factory.

3. S&M did not honor their Life Time Warranty. In fact Black Out Distribution (Kink)offered me a better deal on a crash replacement than S&M did
.
I know you trendy fuckers love your S&M's and your Fit's, just don't expect to get your shit replaced when it breaks. You'd have better luck with Eastern.

and chill with the dick riding fanboy business..
S&M is a good company with solid products made in the goood ol' U S of A
so clearly if you don't like them you're a communist.. streetcrime=black listed

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

12/29/2008 11:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

S&M frames are still the only frames i will ever buy. i trust and respect S&M completely. this is the first case of a broken S&M frame or part breaking i have ever heard, and i expect it to be the last

|

skate boards kill trees

12/29/2008 11:55 PM

blaxuede wrote:

just throwing it out there but if you say it was an OLD S&M Dirt Bike Classic frame, why didn't you try to warranty
it when it was new because a manufactures defect like that would have been evident from the time you bought it.. that's most likely why S&M won't honor the warranty for a defect caused by them

word

|

skate boards kill trees

12/30/2008 12:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2008 12:01 AM

vanzut wrote:

S&M frames are still the only frames i will ever buy. i trust and respect S&M completely. this is the first case of a broken S&M frame or part breaking i have ever heard, and i expect it to be the last

same except i have a wtp frame hah

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

12/30/2008 12:16 AM

get the grim reaper

|

screw it nd do it