S&M LTF?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2010 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

After having my current bike for 3 years, i think its time to get a new bike, or frame at least. I was looking through some of the frames on danscomp but they all seem to be the very similar and i cant decide which one is good for me. my friend has a s&m ltf and he said that its a really good frame (light + strong) the thing is, its $550 on albes for a custom one. Do any of you know if this frame is even worth it? Which frames do you guys recommend?

|

10/23/2010 7:36 PM

I'm 5'6 and 120 pounds if that helps. I ride street most of the time.

|

10/23/2010 7:36 PM

get a cult or sunday

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

10/23/2010 7:37 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

get a cult or sunday

.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/23/2010 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2010 7:40 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

get a cult or sunday

isnt cult a little bit overrated now? i'll look into it though. thanks.

|

10/23/2010 7:43 PM

23 views/3 replies
more replies would be helpful smile

|

10/23/2010 7:45 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

get a cult or sunday

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

isnt cult a little bit overrated now? i'll look into it though. thanks.

how is it overrated? the 2 frames are made by solid and fbm, so you know they'll take abuse.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/23/2010 7:46 PM

LTFs are more of a trailsy type frame, my friend has it and rides street, and it does not hold up well. Its like a tin can and dents easy.
I have a Cult Death Row and love it, perfect for street, suuper strong too.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/23/2010 7:50 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

get a cult or sunday

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

isnt cult a little bit overrated now? i'll look into it though. thanks.

dave dynamite wrote:

how is it overrated? the 2 frames are made by solid and fbm, so you know they'll take abuse.

you see alot of people with cult bikes nowadays but whatever.
The cult bad boy and deathrow are almost identical!

|

10/23/2010 7:51 PM

eod1214 wrote:

LTFs are more of a trailsy type frame, my friend has it and rides street, and it does not hold up well. Its like a tin can and dents easy.
I have a Cult Death Row and love it, perfect for street, suuper strong too.

yeah im liking the Death Row more than the Bad Boy frame right now. the 20.75 toptube should be good for me.

|

10/23/2010 7:53 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

isnt cult a little bit overrated now? i'll look into it though. thanks.

dave dynamite wrote:

how is it overrated? the 2 frames are made by solid and fbm, so you know they'll take abuse.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

you see alot of people with cult bikes nowadays but whatever.
The cult bad boy and deathrow are almost identical!

they're almost identical because they are.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/23/2010 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2010 7:55 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

how is it overrated? the 2 frames are made by solid and fbm, so you know they'll take abuse.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

you see alot of people with cult bikes nowadays but whatever.
The cult bad boy and deathrow are almost identical!

dave dynamite wrote:

they're almost identical because they are.

which one would you say is better.

|

10/23/2010 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

you see alot of people with cult bikes nowadays but whatever.
The cult bad boy and deathrow are almost identical!

dave dynamite wrote:

they're almost identical because they are.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

which one would you say is better.

Death Row
I;ve heard too much about FBM's cracking to want to buy the Bad Boy
No odubt its strong, i just never heard bad about Solid, so i feel more comfertable.
Death Row, Solid>FBM

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/23/2010 7:57 PM

the death row and the bad boy are the same frame. the death row is made by solid and the bad boy is made by fbm.
reason they named it death row and bad boy, is because those are 2 names of record company's. death row was from cali, hence why solid makes it....and bad boy, of course is from the east coast......hence why fbm makes it.


you lean something new everyday.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/23/2010 8:01 PM

the LFT is a great frame

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

10/23/2010 8:01 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

the death row and the bad boy are the same frame. the death row is made by solid and the bad boy is made by fbm.
reason they named it death row and bad boy, is because those are 2 names of record company's. death row was from cali, hence why solid makes it....and bad boy, of course is from the east coast......hence why fbm makes it.


you lean something new everyday.

i never knew that, thanks.
im going towards the deathrow more than the badboy now.

|

10/23/2010 8:03 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

the death row and the bad boy are the same frame. the death row is made by solid and the bad boy is made by fbm.
reason they named it death row and bad boy, is because those are 2 names of record company's. death row was from cali, hence why solid makes it....and bad boy, of course is from the east coast......hence why fbm makes it.


you lean something new everyday.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

i never knew that, thanks.
im going towards the deathrow more than the badboy now.

no problem. being that they're the same frame and being i'm from the west coast, i'd represent and get the death row.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

10/23/2010 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

the death row and the bad boy are the same frame. the death row is made by solid and the bad boy is made by fbm.
reason they named it death row and bad boy, is because those are 2 names of record company's. death row was from cali, hence why solid makes it....and bad boy, of course is from the east coast......hence why fbm makes it.


you lean something new everyday.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

i never knew that, thanks.
im going towards the deathrow more than the badboy now.

dave dynamite wrote:

no problem. being that they're the same frame and being i'm from the west coast, i'd represent and get the death row.

haha well im from cali too and i guess solid is stronger than fbm so.... deathrow > badboy

|

10/23/2010 8:14 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

they're almost identical because they are.

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

which one would you say is better.

eod1214 wrote:

Death Row
I;ve heard too much about FBM's cracking to want to buy the Bad Boy
No odubt its strong, i just never heard bad about Solid, so i feel more comfertable.
Death Row, Solid>FBM

looked up some reviews of the deathrow just now and it seems to be a legit frame. i just might get it.

|

10/23/2010 8:18 PM

Failure Flyin' Lion

|

10/23/2010 8:20 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

which one would you say is better.

eod1214 wrote:

Death Row
I;ve heard too much about FBM's cracking to want to buy the Bad Boy
No odubt its strong, i just never heard bad about Solid, so i feel more comfertable.
Death Row, Solid>FBM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

looked up some reviews of the deathrow just now and it seems to be a legit frame. i just might get it.

Do it

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/23/2010 9:11 PM

dont get the ltf they arent storng at all they dent like an aluminum can

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

10/23/2010 9:17 PM

eddie v3
funday
cardinal
ltf if you are carefull

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/23/2010 9:21 PM

who ever said the ltf wasnt good for street is crazy and wrong
great frame made by a great company
look at the btm, hoders frame.

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/23/2010 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

and you've been riding for 3 years
being only 120 lbs I trust that you are somewhat smooth so i'd say ltf if thats the frame you wanted or anything that looks nice to you

sunday's
fly's
fit
S&M

and the other but i know for a fact that these^^^^ are good
my friend ride street on his ltf, holding up fine

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/23/2010 9:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:40 AM

no offense.
but is your frame cracked?
is there a reason why you cant ride it?
you hardly just learned how to 180

|

10/23/2010 9:40 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

no offense.
but is your frame cracked?
is there a reason why you cant ride it?
you hardly just learned how to 180

i mean just cause he just learned how to 180 doesnt mean shit
i cant roll out of a 180 so does that mean that i dont ride hard? hell no. fuck i beat the shit out of my 2nd wave, and didnt do much except gaps, drops and ride parks.

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/23/2010 9:41 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

no offense.
but is your frame cracked?
is there a reason why you cant ride it?
you hardly just learned how to 180

brentrides wrote:

i mean just cause he just learned how to 180 doesnt mean shit
i cant roll out of a 180 so does that mean that i dont ride hard? hell no. fuck i beat the shit out of my 2nd wave, and didnt do much except gaps, drops and ride parks.

you do have a point

|

10/23/2010 9:47 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

no offense.
but is your frame cracked?
is there a reason why you cant ride it?
you hardly just learned how to 180

brentrides wrote:

i mean just cause he just learned how to 180 doesnt mean shit
i cant roll out of a 180 so does that mean that i dont ride hard? hell no. fuck i beat the shit out of my 2nd wave, and didnt do much except gaps, drops and ride parks.

Fbm Marauder wrote:

you do have a point

you see now
its not about what you can do but how you ride

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/23/2010 9:49 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

haha well im from cali too and i guess solid is stronger than fbm so.... deathrow > badboy

hahah no east had every body like biggie smalls big l DITC big pun
west only alright rapper was eazy e and thats it

east is better

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael