S&M BTM, Fit Wifi, BSD Beverage, or BSD WZA V3???

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2013 11:57 AM

Im looking for a new frame, and ive narrowed it down to those 4 frames. I like shorter chainstays and steeper headtubes so thats why i like these. The BTM, and Wifi have enough reviews already but there are almost none on either BSD frame. And suggestions on which frame to get? And any reviews on either BSD frame? Thanks

|

4/28/2013 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 12:05 PM

i got the wifi a litle while ago and i love it ......geo is great and good for manuals....... it should be good for what your looking for

|

CHECK OUT MY BIKE CHECK IF YOU LIKE IT, LIKE IT

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Enter-Name-Here,105037/setup,84060

4/28/2013 12:07 PM

I have a Fit Benny L im building it up right now but i have a custom FBM with very similar geo & i had a Fit Marv before. The steep head tube angle & super short chainstays are seriously the best thing ever. Ive been running 21+ top tubes & 13.75"+ chainstays for a long time & im totally sold on 20" top tubes & 13" chainstays! Ive ridden flatland for numerous years too so its like having a flatland frame set up for street its great! I would reccomend a Benny L or a Marv. But any of your choices are great frames. I love BSD but the Beverage seems to me like they kinda just decided to put the angles inbetween their other frames. like the 70 degree seat tube angle & 74.8 degree head tube angle. The WZA is a tough frame, i know a few people on the older models & theyre still going strong & the V3 has some new details that will make it even better than the models before! In short. Fit Benny or Marv oooor out of your choices the WZA V3.

|

4/28/2013 12:15 PM

I'm planning on getting myself a BTM soon. Between that and the Wifi they're super close in geo. And I've heard plenty of good things about both so whatever you pick it'll last.The bsd I have no clue about.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/28/2013 12:17 PM

All good frames out of those I would either get the Wifi or the WZA.
I still dig the BTM though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 12:20 PM

I have the wza v3 and so far I love the gemo but you can't slam it with fat tiressad and the chain stay dents pretty easy

|

refs-TCbmx, mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com, fly for life
pending refs- Scramhype, blizzbikes

4/28/2013 1:03 PM

rideeverying92 wrote:

I have the wza v3 and so far I love the gemo but you can't slam it with fat tiressad and the chain stay dents pretty easy

how fat of tires, like a 2.25 faf size or even smaller, cause I am wanting to build a setup around this frame

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/28/2013 1:10 PM

id go for the BTM just because I've always wanted one

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 4:08 PM

Well right now I'm running 2.35 ramp Rubens front and back but it's like at mid dropout
I have to flatten the tire to take my wheel off or run it at the end of dropout so I can easily remove
My wheel if you have 2.25 tires it shouldn't be a proble ill post pick when I get home

|

4/28/2013 4:27 PM

Well the WZA V3 slams at 12.8" But it isnt meant to be run that far back. The wheel is supposed to sit centered in the drop out at 13.3" It slams that far to take your chain off to get the wheel out. Those Ruben Ramperas inflate to nearly 2.5" so im pretty sure they wont slam on ANY frame. Ive seen a 2.4" Hawk tyre on one (They dont inflate to 2.4" though) a Cult Dehart Tyre which inflate to like 2.4" ish & a Demo Momentum which are also huge. Its nothing to worry about 2.25" Will slam a piece of piss, but do you really want to run your wheel at 12.8"? Id go at 13" which would give you a little more clearance.

|

4/28/2013 4:47 PM

I had a wifi and it was damn tough. Couldn't get used to the short cs though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/28/2013 4:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

Well the WZA V3 slams at 12.8" But it isnt meant to be run that far back. The wheel is supposed to sit centered in the drop ...more

well I mean I do not really run a large tire in the back anymore, I usually run a 2.1 odyssey path tire in the back and before that it was a 1.95 primo e-comet folding tire, I used to run 2.2 duo stunners a year or two ago but got tired of the sluggish feel of fat tires in the rear

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/28/2013 10:25 PM

Topsey wrote:

Well the WZA V3 slams at 12.8" But it isnt meant to be run that far back. The wheel is supposed to sit centered in the drop ...more

I used a dehart 2.10 when I first got the frame and man I could slam it

|

4/29/2013 5:22 AM

I previously had a BTM and did not favor it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/29/2013 2:31 PM

rideeverying92 wrote:

Just wondering, what tricks were you tryin on what obstacle and how hard did you slam it to dent? I been riding my wza v2 for about 4 months now and i love it. I've been doing a bunch of pedal grinds but trying to be light with it so I havent dented my chainstays, just scratched but im always trippin about denting them. To the person asking about the frame I add a vote for the wza or the btm. If you like that geometry then get the btm just cuz hoder is a g. i love my wza but like you said I couldnt find any info on it. Look on ebay, I got mine for 210 shipped

Photo

|

4/29/2013 2:50 PM

rideeverying92 wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

how fat of tires, like a 2.25 faf size or even smaller, cause I am wanting to build a setup around this frame

the stays go to 12.8, so you can run it at like 13.2 with a 2.25, its not ment to be slammed, the stays are short so you can run it at like 13.25 or so and be easily able to take the wheel off, also i love mine i dont think the geo could get any better! WZA is amazing, ive dropped off of ledges 6 or7 feet high and it is fine i even broke my foot doing so and not a hint of anything other than perfection in the frame

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/1/2013 2:33 PM

tomdon wrote:

I had a wifi and it was damn tough. Couldn't get used to the short cs though

Why couldnt you get used to the short back end? Did you like the steep headtube though?

|

5/1/2013 2:44 PM

Btm. Hands down. Its hella beefy

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/1/2013 3:03 PM

Alright, so ive decided i dont like the beverage really. My friend just got a wza v3 and he loves it. I tried it a couple times and i like it alot. Ive also tried my friends wifi, and the steep headtube felt pretty exciting to me, and i love the short cs. Any more feedback on the BTM or wza would be appreciated.

|

5/1/2013 3:10 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Btm. Hands down. Its hella beefy

My friend had one and he cracked the cs weld on the dropout, but then again he weighs like 230 lbs haha

|

5/1/2013 3:36 PM

GET THE BEVERAGE!!!!!

IT IS MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING.

Solid Frame, Tapper down tube and chain stays
Sleek headtube
CNC cut headtube tony malouf cutouts
BEST GEOMETRY EVER
SICK Colours

NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT IT, IT'S BETTER THAN THE TEAM WZA ITS LEGIT A BOSS!!
Solid as fuck

|

5/1/2013 3:45 PM

Love my BTM

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com