S&M BTM, S&M ATF, S&M Cam wood 2, United Mothership V2, BSD Beverage

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2013 2:25 PM

which is best

also on danscomp shipping to new zealand would the shipping for a frame and build kit, would i have to ship them like 252 for build kit and 85 for frame or what? thanks

|

7/2/2013 2:43 PM

s&m ATF or united mothership i would personaly choose between

|

7/2/2013 2:49 PM

Why don't you order from strictlybmx. I know they're Australia based. And they have the same stuffs

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/2/2013 2:52 PM

tomdon wrote:

Why don't you order from strictlybmx. I know they're Australia based. And they have the same stuffs

thanks ill try that but they might be more expensive

|

7/2/2013 3:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

na they dont have the right colors or sizes

|

7/2/2013 4:40 PM

whats with these fucking groms asking everyday whats the best frame..........look online on an online mail order shop and decide for yourself don't you idiots have opinions anymore...........when I was young growing up it was all about looking in magazines and doing your research on what you wanted.........now kids ask whats best on a forum and probably don't have any bike skill to even make a difference on any frame they rode anyway.......jesus fucken Christ this is getting ridiculous

|

7/2/2013 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2013 4:51 PM

eskimojay wrote:

whats with these fucking groms asking everyday whats the best frame..........look online on an online mail order shop and decide for yourself don't you idiots have opinions anymore...........when I was young growing up it was all about looking in magazines and doing your research on what you wanted.........now kids ask whats best on a forum and probably don't have any bike skill to even make a difference on any frame they rode anyway.......jesus fucken Christ this is getting ridiculous

This. I remember reading a danscomp for 2 hours and still having to narrow down what frame or parts I wanted. I still read the frame/ parts sections front to back. I have never posted a whats better thread because I know what I like it what I'm looking for. And legit I tea somewhere that computers are taking over and actual reading/ research is slowly becoming obsolete to anyone who isn't a form of scientist.

|

7/2/2013 4:55 PM

im still subscribed to ride bmx and I still read all the specs and product blog sections.........most idiots who reply to whats best threads don't even have much bike skills themselves to give a legit response to.........they just say what their opinion is on companies they like cause its got trendy riders they like riding for them

|

7/2/2013 5:02 PM

You hit the nail right on the head with that one

|

7/2/2013 10:52 PM

What everyone else said. I decide myself what parts I should get, and I enjoy doing research to find what the best part/frame is the best for me to get. You on the other hand don't seem to have done any research, especially seeming as the BTM and the Cam Wood couldn't be much different to each other geo-wise; they're on the opposite sides of the spectrum.

|