S&M Dagger Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2017 3:21 PM

I will be getting this frame very soon. I couldn't find any reviews on it anywhere so if any of you have experience with it, how is it,

|

5/14/2017 3:30 PM

Aall I've heard was good stuff about this frame. Go for it

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

5/14/2017 7:00 PM

Ahh, how I wish I too could have a Dagger! I've heard great things about it, and I love how the standover is low as well. I'd say jump on it!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/14/2017 7:42 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Ahh, how I wish I too could have a Dagger! I've heard great things about it, and I love how the standover is low as well. I'd ...more

Yeah seems like a great frame. Super pricey but worth it to support a good and made in America company

|

5/14/2017 8:59 PM

Any frame from S&M would be good.

Just keep in mind it's a park frame, so don't ride heavy street on it. Much more likely to break that way.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

5/15/2017 4:00 PM

I don't think you will break it. I bet it's stronger than most street frames anyway. I've never heard anything bad about the dagger, or any other s&m for that matter. They make the most solid frames. One of these days I'll have a nice s&m, I'd also settle for a nice us made fit.

|

5/15/2017 4:01 PM

I don't think you will break it. I bet it's stronger than most street frames anyway. I've never heard anything bad about the dagger, or any other s&m for that matter. They make the most solid frames. One of these days I'll have a nice s&m, I'd also settle for a nice us made fit.

|

5/15/2017 8:28 PM

Like Standard, Sunday and older (new ones seem weaker) FBM frames you will get a frame that can handle anything. The geo is park, but it can handle street no problem.

S&M makes amazing products and stand behind them even with no lifetime warranty they will hook you up if you snap it. For the money don't forget that S&M can do custom frames. Spend $20 more and have some custom geo or dropouts added. Saw a guy at the local park with an S&M ATF but he had the bullet seat and chain stay caps. Looked amazing

|

5/16/2017 12:13 PM

Yeah, I think it'll be just fine for street. Pretty sure there was a video of a dude shredding a Killabee with a coaster and four plastic pegs. It's more of a marketing thing where a frame is either considered a "street" or "park" frame. It's all geometry.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/16/2017 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2017 4:43 PM

Ive had one! Very solid and comfortable frame! Need to get another one!

|

brakeless maniac

6/27/2017 11:51 PM

I'm trying to decide between the Dagger or the Volume Vessel. I also kind like the Hucker too.

|

7/5/2017 1:55 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

What size top tube did you have? I'm thinking 20.75 but with a 75.3 HT I'm worried about footspace for barsspins and such.

|

7/5/2017 2:36 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

What size top tube did you have? I'm thinking 20.75 but with a 75.3 HT I'm worried about footspace for barsspins and such.

I got the 20.75 frame and I've had no trouble at all with foot clearance. Amazing frame by the way.

|

7/5/2017 3:08 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

I had a 20.75 with a 75.5 HA and a 7.5 standover and size 13 feet on 175 MM cranks and barred without issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/5/2017 4:35 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I had a 20.75 with a 75.5 HA and a 7.5 standover and size 13 feet on 175 MM cranks and barred without issue.

Ha ha I should have no problem then.

|

7/5/2017 4:40 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

youre fine g I ride a 20.5 frame with a 75.5 ht I never hit my shit on bars

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2017 11:34 PM

I bent S&M dropouts but it's partially the frame design that contributed it .

If it makes you feel better we had to mallet out my wheel and spent like a combined time of like an hour filing the dropouts to take it out / make it so I can install my wheel without a mallet .

I still have to kick it in though . But after all that I'd still ride their stuff

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short