Related:
Create New Tag
DenverBMX12 DenverBMX12
5/14/2017 3:21 PM

I will be getting this frame very soon. I couldn't find any reviews on it anywhere so if any of you have experience with it, how is it,

GCBMX69 GCBMX69
5/14/2017 3:30 PM

Aall I've heard was good stuff about this frame. Go for it

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

readybmxer readybmxer
5/14/2017 7:00 PM

Ahh, how I wish I too could have a Dagger! I've heard great things about it, and I love how the standover is low as well. I'd say jump on it!

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

DenverBMX12 DenverBMX12
5/14/2017 7:42 PM
readybmxer wrote:

Ahh, how I wish I too ...more

Yeah seems like a great frame. Super pricey but worth it to support a good and made in America company

DanTheBikerMan DanTheBikerMan
5/14/2017 8:59 PM

Any frame from S&M would be good.

Just keep in mind it's a park frame, so don't ride heavy street on it. Much more likely to break that way.

ggallin422 ggallin422
5/15/2017 4:00 PM

I don't think you will break it. I bet it's stronger than most street frames anyway. I've never heard anything bad about the dagger, or any other s&m for that matter. They make the most solid frames. One of these days I'll have a nice s&m, I'd also settle for a nice us made fit.

ggallin422 ggallin422
5/15/2017 4:01 PM

I don't think you will break it. I bet it's stronger than most street frames anyway. I've never heard anything bad about the dagger, or any other s&m for that matter. They make the most solid frames. One of these days I'll have a nice s&m, I'd also settle for a nice us made fit.

Gack2000 Gack2000
5/15/2017 8:28 PM

Like Standard, Sunday and older (new ones seem weaker) FBM frames you will get a frame that can handle anything. The geo is park, but it can handle street no problem.

S&M makes amazing products and stand behind them even with no lifetime warranty they will hook you up if you snap it. For the money don't forget that S&M can do custom frames. Spend $20 more and have some custom geo or dropouts added. Saw a guy at the local park with an S&M ATF but he had the bullet seat and chain stay caps. Looked amazing

readybmxer readybmxer
5/16/2017 12:13 PM

Yeah, I think it'll be just fine for street. Pretty sure there was a video of a dude shredding a Killabee with a coaster and four plastic pegs. It's more of a marketing thing where a frame is either considered a "street" or "park" frame. It's all geometry.

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

Joe_Martinez Joe_Martinez
5/16/2017 4:40 PM

Ive had one! Very solid and comfortable frame! Need to get another one!

brakeless maniac

michael.eckhart michael.eckhart
6/27/2017 11:51 PM

I'm trying to decide between the Dagger or the Volume Vessel. I also kind like the Hucker too.

7/5/2017 1:55 PM
Joe_Martinez wrote:

Ive had one! Very solid ...more

What size top tube did you have? I'm thinking 20.75 but with a 75.3 HT I'm worried about footspace for barsspins and such.

DenverBMX12 DenverBMX12
7/5/2017 2:36 PM
michael.eckhart wrote:

What size top tube did you ...more

I got the 20.75 frame and I've had no trouble at all with foot clearance. Amazing frame by the way.

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/5/2017 3:08 PM
Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

I had a 20.75 with a 75.5 HA and a 7.5 standover and size 13 feet on 175 MM cranks and barred without issue.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/5/2017 4:35 PM
Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I had a 20.75 with a 75.5 ...more

Ha ha I should have no problem then.

Four Four
7/5/2017 4:40 PM
Joe_Martinez wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

youre fine g I ride a 20.5 frame with a 75.5 ht I never hit my shit on bars

45 refs and counting check profile.

Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
7/5/2017 11:34 PM

I bent S&M dropouts but it's partially the frame design that contributed it .

If it makes you feel better we had to mallet out my wheel and spent like a combined time of like an hour filing the dropouts to take it out / make it so I can install my wheel without a mallet .

I still have to kick it in though . But after all that I'd still ride their stuff

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP