S&M Elevenz Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2013 8:56 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products/362569/S_and_M_Elevenz_Bars.html

Self explanatory. And is this old news? I just saw it today and some BMX sites just put this on their new feed just today.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/28/2013 8:58 PM

Old but dumb. Delete thread

No worries bro

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/28/2013 9:02 PM

i think someone posted it when it was announced but now that its on dans the words out

|

7/28/2013 9:05 PM

Finally, bars that can compensate for not having a penis!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/28/2013 9:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Instead of wasting my time typing, il just quote this

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/28/2013 9:36 PM

Elevenz are fod faggots who think that a higher rise bars make them better.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/28/2013 10:56 PM

i really dont get the concept of high bars. i see everyone riding top loads on 9 rise bars with 4 spacers etc and it just feels like shit. if youre 6 foot 7 then its fine, but alot of these people arent even 6 foot. its retarded.

|

7/29/2013 7:05 AM

i just put some of these on and immediately learned flat double-whips and 540s

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/29/2013 8:10 AM

best bars EVER!!!!!!!

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/29/2013 8:41 AM

I just bought these now I can cashroll double whip

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/29/2013 8:57 AM

I want them just to have them

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

7/29/2013 9:22 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Elevenz are fod faggots who think that a higher rise bars make them better.

yo bRuV elEvenzzzz make ya whhippp yo!1!11!!!!1!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/29/2013 9:35 AM

I'm not saying I would get them, but if I did, I would be putting them on this
http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102200/2013_Cult_CC12_Bike.html

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/29/2013 9:47 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I'm not saying I would get them, but if I did, I would be putting them on this
http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102200/2013_Cult_CC12_Bike.html

that's valid

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/29/2013 10:32 AM

just put them on my bike man. SWAGG! Quad flat whips all day man.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/29/2013 12:22 PM

I want perfect 20's so i can finally say i have swag.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 12:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I'm gunna buy some 10" Bars now because they are smaller than elevenz because 10" Aren't the biggest anymore laughing

|

7/29/2013 12:57 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

i really dont get the concept of high bars. i see everyone riding top loads on 9 rise bars with 4 spacers etc and it just feels like shit. if youre 6 foot 7 then its fine, but alot of these people arent even 6 foot. its retarded.

Lol this. And if anyone rides 8.75/9 with a topload and a bunch of spacers and are under 6'2 you aren't allowed to talk shit on perfect 10s/ or elevenz (Gay name btw) seeing as that puts your bars at almost 10.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/29/2013 1:06 PM

You know i just measured myself & i am 6'2" In my shoes does this mean i qualify for colossal bars? I don't think i'll go for the Elevenz myself but i recon 9" or 10" would be fine what do you guys think?

|

7/29/2013 1:13 PM

im 7' so im gunna get these.

jk, im 4'10" and 11 years old...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/29/2013 1:14 PM

Topsey wrote:

You know i just measured myself & i am 6'2" In my shoes does this mean i qualify for colossal bars? I don't think i'll go for the Elevenz myself but i recon 9" or 10" would be fine what do you guys think?

Sure haha, my backs been hurting and I'm not that tall but I'm not going any bigger than 1 spacer a frontload and 8.5x27. I personally hate huge bars ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/29/2013 1:25 PM

I love my 20" & i just recently switched out to 8.5" Bars. Its properly fun little ride but i really want another bike that's longer, more stable & almost a bit less responsive! I know people rip on Perfect 10 owners, even i do! But i am a big guy & i am interested to know what they feel like. Pretty much every big guy i know that has them sings their praises, PLUS there are a couple of companies coming out with 10" Bars that aren't S&M so i wouldn't be a hypocrite because i wouldn't be riding Perfect 10s lol.

|

7/29/2013 1:44 PM

Topsey wrote:

I love my 20" & i just recently switched out to 8.5" Bars. Its properly fun little ride but i really want another bike that's longer, more stable & almost a bit less responsive! I know people rip on Perfect 10 owners, even i do! But i am a big guy & i am interested to know what they feel like. Pretty much every big guy i know that has them sings their praises, PLUS there are a couple of companies coming out with 10" Bars that aren't S&M so i wouldn't be a hypocrite because i wouldn't be riding Perfect 10s lol.

Well Topsey, I was sure I would see more of you ripping on big bars in here, but I was wrong. I can honestly say that the only reason I got the Perfect 10's to begin with is because I had the Hoders mates to an Odyssey classic top load, and when I bought the challenger, it dropped my bars quite a bit. So there I was, thinking, well wtf do I do now, get the bars I have seen all the 5'4" kids buy? I looked at some other options, but the geo is the same as Hoders with the extra height. I like the width because I'm not a small guy, and they place my hands right at shoulder width, maybe a little narrower. I wish more of us lived near each other, so we could check out how other parts feel without buying them. I can't wait to feel some different offset forks, and a shorter cs length frame, and maybe even a shorter TT length, since my last frame had a 19" TT.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:16 PM

Those bars are just stupid

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/29/2013 2:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well Topsey, I was sure I would see more of you ripping on big bars in here, but I was wrong. I can honestly say that the only reason I got the Perfect 10's to begin with is because I had the Hoders mates to an Odyssey classic top load, and when I bought the challenger, it dropped my bars quite a bit. So there I was, thinking, well wtf do I do now, get the bars I have seen all the 5'4" kids buy? I looked at some other options, but the geo is the same as Hoders with the extra height. I like the width because I'm not a small guy, and they place my hands right at shoulder width, maybe a little narrower. I wish more of us lived near each other, so we could check out how other parts feel without buying them. I can't wait to feel some different offset forks, and a shorter cs length frame, and maybe even a shorter TT length, since my last frame had a 19" TT.

Haha i was ready for you to rip on me so we're both wrong! Like i said i'm 6'2 in my shoes, I'm 200lbs & like you i have pretty wide shoulders, I am still weary of going over 28" wide but looking at the bars i want to get i honestly don't think 28" is going to be possible, maybe 29" so i'll have to get used to it! They bars i am looking at getting have a little more upsweep than the P-10s & are butted so they're a little lighter. I might totally hate them or i might think they're great haha. I was going through the "list" lol..

I have an achy back [x]
I'm over 6 foot tall [,/]
I have a bad shoulder [,/]

I have 2 out of 3 ticked off haha.

|

7/29/2013 2:30 PM

I have bad shoulders from drilling through Ti all day when I was manufacturing aircraft, so I feel you. I also left out that I am interested in trying a different upsweep, like the 4 that is becoming more common.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:36 PM

Topsey wrote:

Haha i was ready for you to rip on me so we're both wrong! Like i said i'm 6'2 in my shoes, I'm 200lbs & like you i have pretty wide shoulders, I am still weary of going over 28" wide but looking at the bars i want to get i honestly don't think 28" is going to be possible, maybe 29" so i'll have to get used to it! They bars i am looking at getting have a little more upsweep than the P-10s & are butted so they're a little lighter. I might totally hate them or i might think they're great haha. I was going through the "list" lol..

I have an achy back [x]
I'm over 6 foot tall [,/]
I have a bad shoulder [,/]

I have 2 out of 3 ticked off haha.

Jesus Topsey talk about breaking the 8.5" rule. When I first started reading your thoughts about the perfect 10's I thought you were joking man. whatever, if you dig them ride them. The thing quite a few people on here forget is that it's Freestyle BMX, not Dowhateveryoneelsesaysstyle BMX. SO even if it might look a little ridiculous, and probably won't benefit they're riding, if a 5'4 kid wants to ride perfect 10's, he is FREE to have that STYLE.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/29/2013 2:50 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Jesus Topsey talk about breaking the 8.5" rule. When I first started reading your thoughts about the perfect 10's I thought you were joking man. whatever, if you dig them ride them. The thing quite a few people on here forget is that it's Freestyle BMX, not Dowhateveryoneelsesaysstyle BMX. SO even if it might look a little ridiculous, and probably won't benefit they're riding, if a 5'4 kid wants to ride perfect 10's, he is FREE to have that STYLE.

If he can have his style, I think I'm allowed to think he's a faggot.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/29/2013 2:55 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I have bad shoulders from drilling through Ti all day when I was manufacturing aircraft, so I feel you. I also left out that I am interested in trying a different upsweep, like the 4 that is becoming more common.

I have a 1/4 Inch Sublax right now, fucking kills. Morphine kills it off pretty well though!

|

7/29/2013 3:00 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I know haha, i thought if i am going to break the 8.5" Rule why not smash it lol. I honestly don't like Perfect 10s lol. I think they look ridiculous & i fucking HATE tiny kids rocking them! But as i mentioned earlier. I am over 6 foot, i have wide shoulders & one is fucked! I just want to give them a go. Also the Frame i want to get with them i will be running the CS's at 13.75" so the taller bars helps compensate for the longer CS's. We'll see i might hate them, they might be awesome! & if they are i will get over the silly looks laughing

|