S&M FuBar Review!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2017 5:33 AM

I had alot of people ask me on my bike check about these bars so I figured I would type a review on them! ( Also I'm super bored right now so yeah) I got these bars pretty much new from some one on Craigslist for $40 (It wasn't sketchy btw if you were wondering they guy had the original packaging and everything so I trusted him and the add itself wasn't sketchy either it had nice pictures and a nice written description) and when I stated riding them they felt super stiff a good stiff though and eventually I got used to it and they feel nice (I also have ODI Longneck grips which are pretty thick so that may help a little) but the geometry feels good for me and my hops really aren't all that low like alot of people say tall bars make you hop lower (I mean yeah they do if you're like 5'6" I'm about 6'1" so they're not that bad for hops for me at least) hops are also mostly skill as well as an example, Brandon Begin is like 5'8 and has 9.5" bars with a topload and he has some good hops, now back on topic with the bars lol. Like I said the geometry feels nice, I also cut them to 28" wide from 30" wide. I'm sure these bars will last for ever the metal is really thick and you've probably heard from others they are pretty heavy, and yes they are heavier than the average bar but they are really thick and feel SUPER solid and I'd trust my life with them and I mean it's S&M so it quality USA made stuff... I think that's about it if you have any other questions just post them below and I'll do my best to answer them, Thanks! smile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/25/2017 10:03 AM

I love my fu bars. Hands down the best bars I've ever used. I don't see myself going for different bars any time soon.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT