S&M HUCKER & ATF

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2015 5:49 PM

what are the main differences, I know the frame geometry is really similar, but what are the main differences because im going to be getting either one

|

11/27/2015 6:34 PM

Not really a lot of difference between the two. I'd pick it on which one you like the look of more! They are both sweet frames.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

11/27/2015 6:40 PM

transition_chris wrote:

Not really a lot of difference between the two. I'd pick it on which one you like the look of more! They are both sweet ...more

the question now is which one would you choose

|

11/27/2015 7:17 PM

The whammo frame is basically the same as those also. Get the color that you like the most lol they're basically almost identical

|

11/27/2015 7:43 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

Why does that matter? Your frame. Your money. Your preference. Your choice. Fuck what someone says on the internet. Get what YOU want!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/27/2015 7:53 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

I'd get the Hucker out of the two personally as I like the colours and the stickers better. It also has a pretty cool stamp on the top tube gusset.

It's totally up to personal taste though. Get which ever one you think looks coolest!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

11/27/2015 7:57 PM

transition_chris wrote:

Not really a lot of difference between the two. I'd pick it on which one you like the look of more! They are both sweet ...more

bmxChuck wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why does that matter? Your frame. Your money. Your preference. Your choice. Fuck what someone says on the internet. Get what ...more

lolol top motivational speaker for 2016

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

11/28/2015 8:49 AM

hucker frame:
TOP TUBE LENGTHS 20.5″, 20.75″, 21″, 21.25″
REAR END LENGTH 13.3″
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 75°
STANDOVER HEIGHT 8.8″
B.B. HEIGHT 11.7″
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
HEAD TUBE Integrated Campy Style
B.B. STYLE Mid w/EZ-out punch slots
BRAKE MOUNTS Thread-On 990 Mounts (sold separately)
DROPOUTS 14mm
SEAT POST SIZE 1″ / 25.4mm
WEIGHT 4.86 lbs. / 2.15 kgs

whammo frame

TOP TUBE LENGTHS: 20″, 20.5″, 20.75″, 21″
REAR END LENGTH: 13.3″
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.25°
HEAD TUBE STYLE: Integrated (45°/45°, 41.8mm)
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
SEAT CLAMP: Integrated
SEAT POST SIZE: 1″ (25.4mm)
BB HEIGHT: 11.8″
BB STYLE: Mid
STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.75″
BRAKE MOUNTS: Thread-On 990 (Mounts sold separately)
DROPOUTS: 14mm Slot, 4Q-Baked
GYRO TABS: None
WEIGHT: 20”: 4.96lbs / 2.249kgs
|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

11/30/2015 8:45 AM

I'm using an ATF right now, if you run Gyro, the year model I have does NOT have gyro holes (super bummed actually) thankfully I am borrowing it from a buddy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/30/2015 3:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm using an ATF right now, if you run Gyro, the year model I have does NOT have gyro holes (super bummed actually) thankfully ...more

how tall are you and what tt do you have, also does the geo feel nice or anything, the way it rides?

|

12/1/2015 7:52 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I'm using an ATF right now, if you run Gyro, the year model I have does NOT have gyro holes (super bummed actually) thankfully ...more

bmxChuck wrote:

how tall are you and what tt do you have, also does the geo feel nice or anything, the way it rides?

I am 6 feet tall, it's my buddy's atf in a 20.75. I normally ride a 21" Federal Lacey. Just changed things up for a bit.

As to how it feels, the frame is shorter than what I am used to so it feels a little smaller, but I adapted pretty quickly. I have a front brake only, so boosting a box jump was a little squirrely for me, BUT I enjoyed the wedges and front wheel stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2015 12:36 PM

I'm 5'10" and ride a 20.75 ATF. My personal preference is I wish I'd gone with a 21. I don't do tail-whips and super tech stuff though.

|

12/1/2015 3:43 PM

zagnut wrote:

I'm 5'10" and ride a 20.75 ATF. My personal preference is I wish I'd gone with a 21. I don't do tail-whips and super tech ...more

I'm thinking a 20.75 or 20.8 depending what they have and then run a front load with my preferred bar height to

|

12/3/2015 7:52 PM

I ride the ATF and my nephew just got the Hucker.
Hucker has a slightly taller standover and bullet capped SS and CS
they feel very similar so you will be good with either one in my opinion.
Solid as a rock and American made, can't go wrong Dude!!
Laguna Soccer and Skate is a RAD park near you(limited BMX times tho) and the Laguna Hills park is small but fun!!
get one and get your shred on!!

|

12/3/2015 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2015 9:22 PM

motomonkey wrote:

I ride the ATF and my nephew just got the Hucker.
Hucker has a slightly taller standover and bullet capped SS and CS
they feel ...more

Ayyee Yeah dude i went there last sunday, i always go there, i just looked at your profile pic and iv seen you there before and iv also been to laguna hills park, or also called lags and got a fucking 300$ ticket there. i was so pissed i cussed out the cop, but yea thanks man

|