S&M LAF or Guerra frame

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2011 4:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2011 4:30 PM

can anyone tell me what they think is the better ? i know nothing about the guerra martyr or the triad but wanna give em a shot please help if you can

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/28/2011 4:25 PM

Which Guerra? I think you should get it and try it out

|

12/28/2011 4:39 PM

Dkrider15 wrote:

Which Guerra? I think you should get it and try it out

not sure the difference on the two so im lookim for insight but the s&m is boss im just cought up wich one to get

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/28/2011 4:40 PM

do you ride street or light street/park more?

|

12/28/2011 4:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

street/park i kinda ride everything but more street

|

12/28/2011 4:57 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Showtime402 wrote:

street/park i kinda ride everything but more street

well i looked the frame up & it's designed for technical street/park riding, the LAF I know is a full blown street machine

so really whichever one suits your riding better should be your choice, the Guerra sits at just under 4lbs too so idk how much I'd trust it if you're a heavy street rider you know?

|

12/28/2011 5:01 PM

Honstly id go with S&M due to they've been around alot longer.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/28/2011 5:05 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Honstly id go with S&M due to they've been around alot longer.

this as well

|

12/28/2011 5:12 PM

ya true ive taken that into consideration but ive been leaning twords tryin somthing new

|

12/28/2011 5:35 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

ya true ive taken that into consideration but ive been leaning twords tryin somthing new

go with the heavier guerra frame i think it would be better then the lighter one for hard rideing and get it just so you have something different. as long as you like the geo

|

12/28/2011 9:31 PM

i will choose the s&m is usa made and it has been out for many years. guerra is new and nobody really knows how they are.. so your choise

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

12/28/2011 9:37 PM

laf yo

|

12/28/2011 10:03 PM

guerra is sub 4 because of the new improved and unique bb. same thickness tubing as all other frames though. i garuntee itll last, but it has watrranty so whats the big deal if it breaks?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/29/2011 7:54 AM

at some point S&M was in the same boat (being new and not having a rep). Think about it, if somebody doesn't take a chance and just try something new, then we wouldn't have companies like S&M or Guerra. I say if you like the geo of the Guerra, give it a shot. Like future FBM said, it has a warranty like all the others anyway and so far the company has a good rep for dealing with costomers. I know I've had a good experience dealing with them (I exchanged a few emails and ended up buying the Ezra wheels). And as far as the new bottom bracket and lighter weight, I give them props for being innovative and reading what they said on their website, I wouldn't hesitate to try it out. Here's what they said...
"One of the lightest frames in BMX, the Martyr is built for technical street and park riding. Crafted with the latest materials and technology it includes innovative features like the Spy seat clamp and press-fit Maltese BB shell. The frame's Maltese BB shell has an average weight savings of 26% over a spanish BB shell and 37% savings over a mid BB shell! Not only does the Maltese BB shell save weight, but the press-fit bearings used can hold a higher radial load than the mid and spanish bearings! The Maltese BB approximate radial load is 3600lbs and a mid bearing (most commonly used) radial load is 3200lbs. On top of the Maltese BB being lighter and stronger, it also distributes the radial load across a greater surface of the spindle, which results in reduced bearing and spindle stress! Jibred!! Thats' "cool" in Maltese man!"

|

Photobucket

12/29/2011 8:29 AM

LAF? Does S&M even make that anymore? Are you getting it 2nd hand? Frames do not last forever, and I would take a new frame over a used frame anyday

|

twitter

PROBZ

12/29/2011 8:58 AM

bmx214 wrote:

at some point S&M was in the same boat (being new and not having a rep). Think about it, if somebody doesn't take a chance and just try something new, then we wouldn't have companies like S&M or Guerra. I say if you like the geo of the Guerra, give it a shot. Like future FBM said, it has a warranty like all the others anyway and so far the company has a good rep for dealing with costomers. I know I've had a good experience dealing with them (I exchanged a few emails and ended up buying the Ezra wheels). And as far as the new bottom bracket and lighter weight, I give them props for being innovative and reading what they said on their website, I wouldn't hesitate to try it out. Here's what they said...
"One of the lightest frames in BMX, the Martyr is built for technical street and park riding. Crafted with the latest materials and technology it includes innovative features like the Spy seat clamp and press-fit Maltese BB shell. The frame's Maltese BB shell has an average weight savings of 26% over a spanish BB shell and 37% savings over a mid BB shell! Not only does the Maltese BB shell save weight, but the press-fit bearings used can hold a higher radial load than the mid and spanish bearings! The Maltese BB approximate radial load is 3600lbs and a mid bearing (most commonly used) radial load is 3200lbs. On top of the Maltese BB being lighter and stronger, it also distributes the radial load across a greater surface of the spindle, which results in reduced bearing and spindle stress! Jibred!! Thats' "cool" in Maltese man!"

that

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/29/2011 9:06 AM

bmx214 wrote:

ticaleb wrote:

that

yeah go with what this guy said, get it.

|

Photobucket

12/30/2011 11:41 AM

The guerra is ridden by Rick Scott ill post a link to one of his edits where he tries to ice a long ass ledge and throws his bike 10x times. It is light but i would trust it. and today is the last day to get 20% off on it. Idk im from NC and support the company and the pros

|

12/30/2011 1:17 PM

Rob Darden rides the triad frame

|

BUBBA