Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2013 5:38 AM

2.425"

Photo

|

4/5/2013 5:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2013 6:14 AM

i bet its not even as big as other tires that are smaller than 2.425 , they just say they are that fat to get people to buy em

|

4/5/2013 6:13 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i bet its not even as big as other tires that are smaller than 2.425 , they just say they are that fat to get people to buy em

I agree. 0.025 is nothing.

|

4/5/2013 6:17 AM

probably smaller than demo 2.35s too lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 6:19 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

garunteed , the premium 2.25 and demo 2.35 are so much larger than any other 2.35 or 2.4 tire ive ever seen. like chase hawk tires are 2.4 and skinnier than my 2.25 glh , i just dont believe what the tire says anymore

|

4/5/2013 6:38 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

garunteed , the premium 2.25 and demo 2.35 are so much larger than any other 2.35 or 2.4 tire ive ever seen. like chase hawk tires are 2.4 and skinnier than my 2.25 glh , i just dont believe what the tire says anymore

i love my momentums.... even if they are made of paper lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 6:39 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

haha they are nice i like how slippery they are , i dont like grippy tires

|

4/5/2013 6:55 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i think they have the perfect amount of grip at 70 psi... i can stick to wallrides really well, but i can slider out of fakie fairly nice too. the also taught me a new sketchy trick... double tireslide out of fakie... evryon thinks im gonna eat it but then boom. then they grab, and i flip right around lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 6:58 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i think they have the perfect amount of grip at 70 psi... i can stick to wallrides really well, but i can slider out of fakie fairly nice too. the also taught me a new sketchy trick... double tireslide out of fakie... evryon thinks im gonna eat it but then boom. then they grab, and i flip right around lol

how would you do a double tire slide? that sounds raw

|

4/5/2013 7:05 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

tilt a good bit while turning out and the tires lose traction, then bring the bike back up, and they grab again... its really sketchy, and makes me feel like im gonna die lol. its just weird.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 7:07 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

tilt a good bit while turning out and the tires lose traction, then bring the bike back up, and they grab again... its really sketchy, and makes me feel like im gonna die lol. its just weird.

sounds hard haha but i just give you props for being able to fakie with a cassette x)

|

4/5/2013 7:11 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

sounds hard haha but i just give you props for being able to fakie with a cassette x)

i can ride a good half a block with a cassette... i love riding backwards lol. i kinda want to get a coaster to dick around with now... bcause i can ride pretty far backwards with one, buy my half cabs suck so i rarely get out of it... but i have brakes now, so all i need is a coaster and i can be a park rat lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 7:13 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

i can ride a good half a block with a cassette... i love riding backwards lol. i kinda want to get a coaster to dick around with now... bcause i can ride pretty far backwards with one, buy my half cabs suck so i rarely get out of it... but i have brakes now, so all i need is a coaster and i can be a park rat lol

on casette i can fakie good but i have to lean so far back and i have to focus on my feet, and i cant turn out for shit but with my coaster i can halfcab like 3 feet in the air x) or i just slider when im lazy , everyone thinks the sliders look cool since they cant do em lol

|

4/5/2013 7:19 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

on casette i can fakie good but i have to lean so far back and i have to focus on my feet, and i cant turn out for shit but with my coaster i can halfcab like 3 feet in the air x) or i just slider when im lazy , everyone thinks the sliders look cool since they cant do em lol

ya i can half cab decent wit a cassette, because i can put pedal pressure. and sliders do look cool. i like doing 180s, then instantly doing a slider. i think theyre fun and almost everyone else here that tries them slides out and dies lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 7:27 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

ya i can half cab decent wit a cassette, because i can put pedal pressure. and sliders do look cool. i like doing 180s, then instantly doing a slider. i think theyre fun and almost everyone else here that tries them slides out and dies lol

i like half cabbing without pedal pressure

|

4/5/2013 7:31 AM

lol i might see if i can borrow my buddys federal v3...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 7:33 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

trade him

|

4/5/2013 7:56 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

trade him

its rhd... and i just got my new bsd guard...

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

4/5/2013 7:59 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

trade him

SnM An1mal wrote:

its rhd... and i just got my new bsd guard...

worth it ! i honestly wouldnt ride without a coaster.

|

4/5/2013 3:23 PM

They look really similar to Aitkens, I would give it a try.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/21/2015 6:50 PM

Just got a 2.425 and i have brand new r32 odyssey forks. Biggest possible tire you can fit. The little tread tits that are on these tires new touch both fork legs once they wear off it will be approx. 1mm of clearance on both sides. They are fat. Much larger than a glh 2.25 which i have in the rear. 100psi inflation

|