S&M btm frame

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2016 11:07 AM

I was looking at getting the S&M btm frame and i couldnt really find any info on the quilty and shit like that its made in america so that would up the strenth and the specs seem really nice for street styled riding but just wondering how good itl hold up cuz im riding a snaped frame that i just welded but the btm is pretty pricey and i dont wanna buy a piece of shit so... thx

|

5/19/2016 11:13 AM

It won't be shit. It's s&m.

|

5/19/2016 11:13 AM

Watch a video of Mike hoder riding and you will have all the answers you need

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/19/2016 11:32 AM

That was a long sentence.

Have you checked out the review section?

This might help you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/19/2016 12:20 PM

One of my favourite frames for riding street!

I was riding one before I swapped to an S&M Bonesaw!

Since you're in Canada we can ship you one for free if you don't have a good local.

http://www.bmxtransition.com/Frames-S-M-Bikes

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

5/19/2016 8:20 PM

My riding bros got one I ride it once in a while they're nice solid frames you won't go wrong , loving my Bonesaw frame though if your in Canada you should give that frame a look at too

|

5/20/2016 5:14 PM

I love mine for its geometry. Can't say I'm a fan of the trans gold rusting fucking everywhere though... sketches me out

|

5/21/2016 5:16 PM

S&M Bonesaw is solid as fuck and I had a slight issue with my dropouts and got the OK to cut them without losing warranty , where other companies would probably not let me keep it , also if you break an S&M frame they give you a huge discount on a new one , that alone is worth the extra bit . Also , my buddy snapped his dropouts off both legs on his pitchforks and they sent him new ones . I haven't dealt with Odyssey and their warranty but they're pretty good and I'd say S&M is right up there

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2016 9:07 PM

its mike hoder's signature frame.
go watch one of his edits...

|

5/22/2016 11:17 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

its mike hoder's signature frame.
go watch one of his edits...

I walk by that spot at least once a week. The amount of speed it requires to get up that cobblestone bank is insane...but to hit the wallride gap on top of that is baffling

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/24/2016 5:59 PM

BTM is a solid frame I have had no issues

|