S3.5

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2008 10:08 PM

anyone who has one post a picture of it here

i think im gonna start savin for one so i wanna see wut ur ride looks like with it
smile

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:12 PM

look on tcu a few kids have them

just use the search button in the bike checks

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/19/2008 10:15 PM

easymoney does

|

<insert signature here>

8/19/2008 10:18 PM

alright thanks guys

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:06 PM

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

8/19/2008 10:19 PM

iBike wrote:

easymoney does

i answered your call brother

|

8/19/2008 10:23 PM

i love this frame, so light, doesnt dent easially, at all i havent dented it yet and i throw it around all the time, the 13.65 rear end is a little bit harder to get into mannys but you can hold them for a long time, just by replacing the frame i added like 4 parking spots to my manuals, its SUPER light, like no other, has really small dropouts that look dope and dont get in the way. the teardrop downtube is really sick, and you cant tell its teardropped unless you hold it.

i love this frame, best one i've road....ever

|

8/19/2008 10:27 PM

and its made in the usa, which is awesome. integrated seatpost helps ya slamm it reallly low like you see in the pics w/ the fit seat and post, not the shadow seat and stock post

|

8/19/2008 10:30 PM

sweet dude

ya the only thing i was worried about was denting the chain stays on missed feebles

idk if im gonna get it in black or maroon though

i like the black but thats the only color anyone has with this frame and i think the maroon is different which is cool too

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:34 PM

yea, so far i haven't dented it, and i've missed those grinds man....like the other day i was trying to feeble grind this skinny ledge and my front wheel completely missed the ledge and i like disastered and did what i like to call the bike grind

no dents, barely a scratch

maroon is cool too, like a maroon and gold bike=sick

but i love the semi gloss black, it looks flat from some angles but has some pop in others

|

8/19/2008 10:38 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

yea, so far i haven't dented it, and i've missed those grinds man....like the other day i was trying to feeble grind this skinny ledge and my front wheel completely missed the ledge and i like disastered and did what i like to call the bike grind

no dents, barely a scratch

maroon is cool too, like a maroon and gold bike=sick

but i love the semi gloss black, it looks flat from some angles but has some pop in others

ya thats another thing i like about the maroon

it will match well with my gold shit but wont look that great with the white

but black will look good with both those colors so idk yet

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:41 PM

yeaa imm gonna have all black but have gold pedals, post, stem, and tube caps haha

i just ordered my d.l.d. and odyssey trail mix sealed pedals monday so they'll be here by thursday

|

8/19/2008 10:42 PM

ohh and simple wheel slammers, animal light pegs, and edwin grips

|

i cant post pic of it but i took ur advice and got it and that shit is bomb

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

easymoney66 wrote:

yeaa imm gonna have all black but have gold pedals, post, stem, and tube caps haha

i just ordered my d.l.d. and odyssey trail mix sealed pedals monday so they'll be here by thursday

nice man

ya i really like those gold trailmix pedals

they look good

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:44 PM

easternconspiracybmx wrote:

haha ya im looking forward to getting it

especially since i get 20 percent off on it at dans

thats gonna be 80 extra bucks sittin in my pocket

|

i like.... stuff

8/19/2008 10:45 PM

Satanismycopilot wrote:

nice man

ya i really like those gold trailmix pedals

they look good

yea and you cant go wrong with odyssey, well maybe on cranks hahaha

but im really happy with buying them, they'll sure beat the pants off my wellgos

|

8/19/2008 10:46 PM

easternconspiracybmx wrote:

Satanismycopilot wrote:

haha ya im looking forward to getting it

especially since i get 20 percent off on it at dans

thats gonna be 80 extra bucks sittin in my pocket

yea dans never hooks me up with like percents off codes

i always get that 20$ off shit. dizzy

|

8/19/2008 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2008 11:33 PM

like the weight, very light like seriously. Hum didn't really feel the headtueb difference from 74.5 to 75 well 75 is a tad nervous. The backend doesn't seem that much shorter, like compared to a 13.75 not really. My friend has a 14 and it is so hard to manuel with. The shorter end makes spinning easyier. The seat is pretty high even slammed it sit's pretty high compared to other frames The dropouts bent pretty easilly so i'll figure out a little thing to put in between the dropouts

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

8/20/2008 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:07 PM

milou wrote:

like the weight, very light like seriously. Hum didn't really feel the headtueb difference from 74.5 to 75 well 75 is a tad nervous. The backend doesn't seem that much shorter, like compared to a 13.75 not really. My friend has a 14 and it is so hard to manuel with. The shorter end makes spinning easyier. The seat is pretty high even slammed it sit's pretty high compared to other frames The dropouts bent pretty easilly so i'll figure out a little thing to put in between the dropouts

how is the seat high

the top tube on those are so low

|

i like.... stuff

8/20/2008 10:05 PM

and im pretty easy on my stuff so im not worried at all

|

i like.... stuff

8/22/2008 12:06 PM

|

i like.... stuff

8/22/2008 1:26 PM

Satanismycopilot wrote:

sweet dude

ya the only thing i was worried about was denting the chain stays on missed feebles

idk if im gonna get it in black or maroon though

i like the black but thats the only color anyone has with this frame and i think the maroon is different which is cool too

the maroon looks sick with grey parts and some anodized red stuff

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

8/22/2008 4:02 PM

Satanismycopilot wrote:

and im pretty easy on my stuff so im not worried at all

i was at the park with my friends and we were eating, all the bikes were fliped upside down and my slammed seat was the closest to the ground. but it doesn't matter

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

8/22/2008 6:15 PM

when you ride does your fork bounce around at all or your stem get loose?

|