SCORE!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 8:55 PM

Im gettin a fit bmx frame for seventy dollars going into my project.

|

8/28/2013 9:02 PM

Not bad what frame is it?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/29/2013 6:43 AM

fibding out what time soon. Its lighter and overall better than the vintage frame im using

|

8/29/2013 1:10 PM

cool stuff, not bad price

|

8/29/2013 1:52 PM

I just got a Shadow top load for 20 an Odyssey Hazard Lite for 25 and an Odyssey MDS 25t for 30.
Not sure what I'm gonna do with them, Shadow stem is most likely gonna go for sale, Hazard is a provisory rim till I can get my spare Ribcage (gotta go to my house in Italy) I just couldn't stand the Bird, even up front.
As for the MDS Imma give rock it for a little, still keeping my Tree.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/29/2013 3:31 PM

im changing the frame and also wondering if my stock threaded headset would work until I got money for a threadless conversion.

|

8/29/2013 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2013 6:36 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

im changing the frame and also wondering if my stock threaded headset would work until I got money for a threadless conversion.

no It wouldn't work the bearings are different

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/29/2013 7:31 PM

I could get a fit wifi for $50 but my frame only has two small dents plus I don't have the money.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/29/2013 9:01 PM

Photo
im replacing that frame, it's vintage and deserves to be with a person who can restore it properly.
|

8/29/2013 11:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Photo
im replacing that frame, it's vintage and deserves to be with a person who can restore it properly.

If you replace that Frame with a Fit frame, you most likely will need new Forks, Stem, Headset, Bottom Bracket, Crank, Pedals and Brake Caliper.

|

8/29/2013 11:38 PM

I got profile cranks and odyssey cs2 forks for $35. I think my winningness is better than all of yours combined.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/30/2013 2:58 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Photo

BMX_Forever wrote:

If you replace that Frame with a Fit frame, you most likely will need new Forks, Stem, Headset, Bottom Bracket, Crank, Pedals and Brake Caliper.

I know

|

8/30/2013 3:32 PM

what size crank do I need. 22 or19 mm. American or euro ect.

|

8/30/2013 3:40 PM

Depends on what BB you buy.. lol.
Buy whatever cranks you like
Buy a bb that will fit the spindle
You need to find out what size the bb shell on the frame is
Its probably Mid but it might be Spanish
So, lets say you like Odyssey Thunderbolts, which have 22mm spindle, you would order a 22mm Mid BB
Or if you like Profile GDHs, which have 19mm spindle, 19mm Mid BB
though be warned, if its spanish bb, avoid 22mm cranks, the 22mm Spsnish BBs are extremely thin and non dursble

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

8/30/2013 5:09 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

So, lets say you like Odyssey Thunderbolts, which have 22mm spindle, you would order a 22mm Mid BB
though be warned, if its spanish bb, avoid 22mm cranks, the 22mm Spsnish BBs are extremely thin and non dursble

these answers are the reason I love vital.

|

8/30/2013 5:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

these answers are the reason I love vital.

Good. And definitely post some pics of the frame when you get it, and we will do our best to help you with any other questions you may have.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/30/2013 5:17 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Great to see more people from MO on here. Is that Plan Nine in your avatar? Looks like it, anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/30/2013 5:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Great to see more people from MO on here. Is that Plan Nine in your avatar? Looks like it, anyway.

Yes sir it sure is lol. I lived in north county but I just moved to Warrenton. Holla.

|

8/30/2013 6:58 PM

just struck a deal with the guy selling the frame, not getting a fit frame, but an all fit bike for 100 dollars! reason for the price is a "bad" front hub. probobly needs to be rebuilt and greased. I thought I had a bad hub once, rebuilt it and regreased it. proboblem solved, amazing what a 13 year old can do.

|

8/30/2013 7:27 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yes sir it sure is lol. I lived in north county but I just moved to Warrenton. Holla.

We were in the South County area, till 6 months ago. Now we're out hwy 30, Just past House Springs. Not too far out, not too busy.

|

8/30/2013 8:06 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

We were in the South County area, till 6 months ago. Now we're out hwy 30, Just past House Springs. Not too far out, not too busy.

Well if you're ever in need of someone to ride with let me know! We can go ride westhoff park or something if its any close to where you're at

|

8/30/2013 9:25 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

I could get a fit wifi for $50 but my frame only has two small dents plus I don't have the money.

That sucks, i was about to pick up a BTM for $50 off a local but ran out of money after i paid bills and shit i was pissed haha

|

Murica bike check

8/30/2013 9:37 PM

G-LandRider wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

That sucks, i was about to pick up a BTM for $50 off a local but ran out of money after i paid bills and shit i was pissed haha

Give me his phone number now! Haha I want it!

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/31/2013 7:51 AM

I'll get pics of the fit in on sunday

|