SCOTTY RIDES

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2017 3:48 PM

Did you guys see that Scotty Cranmer rode his park?

So rad!

http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/member/Scotty-Cranmer-Rides-His-Skatepark,64043/kylecarlson,363

Annnnd discuss.

Side note: The powers that be should see if we can get a Pro Q&A with Scotty and Big Boy soon!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2017 4:02 PM

Absolutely amazing to see his progression.
Video had me holding back tears.

|

8/14/2017 4:03 PM

Stoked on this!!!

I'm leaving for FISE in Budapest tomorrow for around a week. When I'm back, I'll reach out and see if I can make the Q&A happen.

|

8/14/2017 4:26 PM

I was looking forward to this day and I was so impressed with his progression.

|

8/14/2017 4:36 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Stoked on this!!!

I'm leaving for FISE in Budapest tomorrow for around a week. When I'm back, I'll reach out and see if I can make the Q&A happen.

That'd be really rad to see! Thanks!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 4:37 PM

I also like that when he started going down the ramps you could kinda see him pump a little-like his body was remembering what to do. He went from wobbly to pretty confident. I give it like 3 months and he will be killing it again!

STOKED!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/14/2017 4:44 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I also like that when he started going down the ramps you could kinda see him pump a little-like his body was remembering what to do. He went from wobbly to pretty confident. I give it like 3 months and he will be killing it again!

STOKED!

Yeah. It's crazy - when he stands up on the bike, he still looks like the same Scotty. Same form. His progression is insane.

|

8/14/2017 6:41 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

STOKED!

Yeah I saw that! And a couple of times going over the small ramps he couldn't help himself but pull up the front wheel off the ground. I know he's dying to get some air again! :-D

I'm so freaking stoked on this, yeah give him a few more months and he'll be making progress in leaps and bounds.

Seriously, this guy is some sort of superhuman, he's my #1 hero.

|

8/14/2017 7:15 PM

Way to go Scotty! What a guy... Seriously the results of what staying positive and what the human mind and body is capable of! So stoked about this!

|

8/14/2017 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2017 7:40 PM

I just can't believe how the doctors said he was goin to be paralyzed and he's now on his bike! I hope he keeps shredding like he used to before the injury....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/14/2017 8:06 PM

that's awesome, im really glad he still can do what he loves.

|

8/14/2017 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2017 9:23 PM

Wow. Just speechless! So happy for him!

|

8/15/2017 12:37 AM

That's freakin awesome!
Mike aitken went through the same sort of thing. I'm sure these guys must be made of different stuff than the rest of us

|

8/15/2017 1:52 AM

Very inspirational. He has such a positive outlook on life. I really believe that's how he is progressing so fast, because he wants it so bad. It's like the placebo effect kind of.

|

8/15/2017 2:58 AM

Never fails to wow me with his progress. He's truly an inspiration. #standwithscotty

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

8/15/2017 7:03 AM

That was amazing! That dude is inspirational no doubt! Good for him!

|

8/15/2017 12:33 PM

Scotty is an inspiration

|

8/16/2017 12:52 PM

Scotty is the reason I got back into riding. I watch the channel with my kid and he was so stoked on it that I had to get a bike to ride with him. My family watched this video together and my wife and I were in tears. Such an inspirational person.

|

8/16/2017 10:52 PM

Such a inspirational guy. The video made my day

|

8/18/2017 2:43 AM

I have lost count of how many times I have felt tears watching his videos as he shows such an amazing attitude on his fight back to mobility and independence.

When he said he was going to go down a ramp for 1 million subs, I was horrified. I don't think I would have felt much more nervous if he was my own son.

The guy is a star and a legend, a true inspiration. Also, BBs support has been incredible, as has Lisa's and his family.

|

8/18/2017 6:42 PM

I think it should be a regular thing for him. Riding his bike should be a regular part of his P.T.
It gets the brain firing on different cylinders then his normal P.T. Would.
I agree that you could clearly see his confidence sky rocket as soon as he starting making laps.
He tried jumping the hip for pete sakes, and it was absolutely breathtaking.
If Scotty is not a inspiration, I don't know what is.

|