SM Grand Slam vs Slam

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2013 1:38 PM

Just wondering what bars are better, I don't really like longer bars but you could always cut them down half an inch. What do you like?

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/22/2013 1:40 PM

If you don't like super wide feeling bars get some kinks.....my badgers don't feel super wide.......I do think I may get some slams next......ill probably never go higher then 8 inch rise there's no purpose to go taller and lower my hop height

|

8/22/2013 3:11 PM

i have cut slams, i think, 27 wide they feel nice

|

8/22/2013 8:37 PM

i've got cut grand slams i think their at 25 27 their a nice size bars though i just wish they were a tiny bit higher

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/22/2013 11:09 PM

Grand Slams and Slams are the exact same Bars just different sizes, if that's the answer you're looking for.

|

8/25/2013 2:22 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Grand Slams and Slams are the exact same Bars just different sizes, if that's the answer you're looking for.

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Thanks man :D I might go with Slams seeing as they are just a small bit smaller.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/25/2013 7:47 AM

Not a fan of S&M bars, heavy as fuck and I bent mine in 5 days. I like decently wide bars and medium height. Mine are 8.25x28.5 I'd go with Kink badgers if you're just gonna cut slams, a lot lighter, probably stronger, and an inch shorter.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.