SNEAK PEEK

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2016 12:25 AM

Bike check up today , tomorrow , go check it out ....

All details / thoughts on it tomorrow

Been having a huge clusterfuck of a week as I mentioned , and its funny how a bike kinda makes everything better . Got a little line going on I haven't done before , and rode with some friends . Pretty happy.

A bunch of girls are popping in and out of my life lately , so it's sweet I can go bike and keep my brain free , or try too . Pretty sweet building my bike up before the shop moves . Happy times .
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2016 6:32 AM

Noice!

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

2/3/2016 7:09 AM

Very well done! That thing is sharp! Post some pics when it's all done!

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

2/3/2016 10:36 AM

lookin' good man, nice setup! glad you're feeling positive

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/3/2016 10:43 AM

looks like a nice build looking forward to the finished product

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/3/2016 1:40 PM

Win.

|

2/3/2016 1:59 PM

That looks a treat so far! Everything else black, yeah?

|

2/3/2016 2:24 PM

Looks solid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/3/2016 6:22 PM

Bikes before bitches. Always remember that. Looks awesome.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

2/3/2016 7:52 PM

SNEAK PEAK V2
|

My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2016 7:54 PM

We the people and timmys nice Germany and Canada , do they have Tim Hortans in the states yet , I could go for a coffee

|

2/3/2016 8:44 PM

eskimojay wrote:

We the people and timmys nice Germany and Canada , do they have Tim Hortans in the states yet , I could go for a coffee

Hey my buddy James said he saw someone downtown with a Bonesaw , and not a kid like me . Was that you maybe if you have one yet ?

And yah I had a coffee before I got it haha . Canadians get tims and forks at the same time !

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2016 8:49 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hell Yeah we got Tim Horton's. That shit is the bomb.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/3/2016 8:52 PM

No Tim Horton's on the west side of the U.S. Sounds like a downgrade Denny's.

|

2/3/2016 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2016 9:29 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Hey my buddy James said he saw someone downtown with a Bonesaw , and not a kid like me . Was that you maybe if you have one yet ?

And yah I had a coffee before I got it haha . Canadians get tims and forks at the same time !

Nah dude mines at transition right now going to wait a paycheck or 2 and get some new parts with it all built up , probably go as much 1664 as I can I'm thinking , gotta support the Canadian company's , deffinatly gotta make it back out to the west coast one of these summers and ride some bikes sometime , you check out that new shop Atlantis in van yet? It probably came outta there

|

2/3/2016 10:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nah dude mines at transition right now going to wait a paycheck or 2 and get some new parts with it all built up , probably go as much 1664 as I can I'm thinking , gotta support the Canadian company's , deffinatly gotta make it back out to the west coast one of these summers and ride some bikes sometime , you check out that new shop Atlantis in van yet? It probably came outta there

I've heard mixed reviews on them . I'd like to visit though . I'm not really a fan of the drinking beer while riding vibe , but I like what they do for sure . I think a lot of people talk smack because they do their own thing . Couple people were talking about World Deece too .

All I really care is if someone's a nice guy . Don't really care what you do , if you're a good person . Heard a lot of good people are kinda snobby , seems like a shame to me to be like that

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2016 10:20 PM

Also , Fiend V2 Reynolds frame with art done by Eben Fisher is in the works .

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2016 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2016 10:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I've heard mixed reviews on them . I'd like to visit though . I'm not really a fan of the drinking beer while riding vibe , but I like what they do for sure . I think a lot of people talk smack because they do their own thing . Couple people were talking about World Deece too .

All I really care is if someone's a nice guy . Don't really care what you do , if you're a good person . Heard a lot of good people are kinda snobby , seems like a shame to me to be like that

Ya I haven't heard much about the place except I think I heard Luke Santucci runs it , I don't mind sipping a couple beers while riding but once it hits 6 I'm done riding , that James buddy your talking about James van de Kamp? If it is I watched that dude ride at a contest I rode a few years ago that guy can boost high as fuck , does world deece have a shop ?

|

2/3/2016 11:59 PM

eskimojay wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Ya I haven't heard much about the place except I think I heard Luke Santucci runs it , I don't mind sipping a couple beers while riding but once it hits 6 I'm done riding , that James buddy your talking about James van de Kamp? If it is I watched that dude ride at a contest I rode a few years ago that guy can boost high as fuck , does world deece have a shop ?

That's him , he's my homie . I hang out with him at the shop all the time , he works on my bike too when I don't have time or the knowledge too . Cool guy , he rides really good . It's funny because he rides / likes stuff completely different from me , and his bike is way different as well , but we always have fun messing around with eachother , he did a hop crankflip on my new bike first try and can manual 180 on the same bike , he has a lot of stuff up his sleeve I didn't think he would do . Super nice guy , I look up to him a lot

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/4/2016 10:41 AM

Saw James ride the Canmore Skatepark, he goes so high and smooth!

If you've never been to the Canmore Skatepark, you got to check it out.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/7/2016 8:49 AM

You should have got a volume

|

2/7/2016 10:28 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

You should leave.

|

2/7/2016 12:10 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

that's random as hell...

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

2/7/2016 12:13 PM

eskimojay wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Hell Yeah we got Tim Horton's. That shit is the bomb.

man where are you finding a Tim Horton's? I've yet to see one one the east coast. i believe you, just, where are they? My friend was asking ever since I showed him Caillou getting grounded for wrecking Tim Horton's.

|

2/7/2016 12:14 PM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

that's random as hell...

did you not see his other 20 replies saying you should have got a Volume freecoaster or fork or frame? lol

|

2/7/2016 12:21 PM

Volume's new pr guy?

|

2/7/2016 12:24 PM

420bongblazer wrote:

did you not see his other 20 replies saying you should have got a Volume freecoaster or fork or frame? lol

not surprised!

haha i saw the one in "why do i want a freecoaster..." a moment ago and wondered about it...so 22 posts and all about Volume....let's see this...

HAH NICE!

|

2/7/2016 1:15 PM

The guys a fucken idiot troll who isn't even funny , volume is not even a parts company they're not coming out with a freecoaster

|

2/8/2016 3:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I used to work at one in lansing MI.

|

2/8/2016 3:39 PM

The setup looks sick.

|