SNLC?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2010 9:04 PM

I am kinda pissed. I came home this weekend and I wanted to ride today. So I tune up my bike, decide to go pegless, and head out. I'm riding around in front of my house warming up and -just turning- my front tire slides out a little then catches and I get bucked off. Fall flat onto my hip and elbow. Swollen hip (probably bruised the bone a bit) and a fatass scrape outta my elbow. :/ I was gonna go snowboarding today, too... but I decided to catch up on sleep instead. And nobody wanted to go with me/I didn't wanna try to meet up with ONE person ON the mountain. I shoulda gone snowboarding for free, alone. Oh well, happy birthday me.

Sup whitchu guys?

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

2/13/2010 9:06 PM

that sucks dude, i played hockey earlier today and raped and have another game tomarrow morning.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/13/2010 9:06 PM

i couldnt stop falling today, i kept falling on my already banged up knee. and a bruised heel. but its totally worth it

|

another day, another dollar

2/13/2010 9:08 PM

Aaaaaahhhhh I effin HATE bruised heels. Ugh, this hip thing is affecting my whole leg too. Can't walk right.

|

FTW!

2/13/2010 9:19 PM

That blows Chris...

I didn't ride today cuz its mine an my wifes 2 year anniversary of when we went on our first date.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/13/2010 9:30 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

That blows Chris...

I didn't ride today cuz its mine an my wifes 2 year anniversary of when we went on our first date.

Happy two year first date-iversary!

|

FTW!

2/13/2010 9:35 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

That blows Chris...

imchrisperez wrote:

Thanks buddy!

|

2/13/2010 9:48 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

That blows Chris...

imchrisperez wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks buddy!

Your welcome! You just have to make sure you have an eventful night for me. ;D

Two nights in a row! Date-iversary and Valentine's

|

FTW!

2/13/2010 9:48 PM

got home from a party had fun.now watchin good fellas

|

2/13/2010 9:56 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks buddy!

imchrisperez wrote:

Oh I did...

Twice. She's worn out and asleep, that's y I'm on here.

|

2/13/2010 10:21 PM

The bad...

1) 'Could only ride for about twenty minutes 'cause my hands were freezing, only my hands. Odd, considering I was wearing dude capris and short sleeves and nothing else was hurtin'. They say it happens in the autumn years. C'est la vie.

2) Tuition increase next semester, but nothing compared to the UC System's increase. Ouch. I feel for you, Chris, assuming you're the feller on here who attends one of the UC campuses (Irvine?). If no, all apologies.

3) Despite my awesome algebraic and analytical skills I can't, for the life of me, figure how an assignment with thirty-five problems has each problem worth only one point. Weird.

The good...

1) I found a pair of black Dickies in my closet I didn't even knew I owned, brand new! Score!

P.S. Hey, ridebmx', congrats on your anniversary! I hate you! wink No, seriously, cheers...

|

2/13/2010 10:33 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks buddy!

imchrisperez wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Oh I did...

NICE.

|

FTW!

2/13/2010 10:34 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

The bad...

1) 'Could only ride for about twenty minutes 'cause my hands were freezing, only my hands. Odd, considering I was wearing dude capris and short sleeves and nothing else was hurtin'. They say it happens in the autumn years. C'est la vie.

2) Tuition increase next semester, but nothing compared to the UC System's increase. Ouch. I feel for you, Chris, assuming you're the feller on here who attends one of the UC campuses (Irvine?). If no, all apologies.

3) Despite my awesome algebraic and analytical skills I can't, for the life of me, figure how an assignment with thirty-five problems has each problem worth only one point. Weird.

The good...

1) I found a pair of black Dickies in my closet I didn't even knew I owned, brand new! Score!

P.S. Hey, ridebmx', congrats on your anniversary! I hate you! wink No, seriously, cheers...

I am, great memory!

Haha a 35 point assignment? That's beyond retarded.... I've never, ever seen anything so odd as a 35 point assignment from college.

FREE CLOTHES! bitchin'! :D

|

FTW!

2/13/2010 10:53 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

I am, great memory!

Haha a 35 point assignment? That's beyond retarded.... I've never, ever seen anything so odd as a 35 point assignment from college.

FREE CLOTHES! bitchin'! :D

No-no-no. Sorries, Chris. I didn't properly explain it. The assignment had 35 problems, yet I scored a 99/100. A thirty-five-point assignment should have each problem worth ~ 2.86 points (assuming a 100-point scale) But yes, it is still 'beyond retarded.' That has a nice ring to it, 'beyond retarded.' Going forward, I'm going to use that frequently and pass it off as my own! wink

If you're interested in hearing about weird assignment scoring, I have an economics class with assignments worth 3 points. Seriously? 3 points? What the Hay-ell...

|

2/14/2010 12:30 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Thanks buddy!

imchrisperez wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

Oh I did...

bahahahahaa. your funny.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?