SOUL BMX TEASER!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2010 5:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 5:35 PM

never understood the point of teasers with videos like these...

|

flowin' like a period.

12/18/2010 5:37 PM

this is nothing compared to the real vid

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 5:39 PM

Teasers are suposed to be full of bangers,

This was fails at 180's and such.

Not being mean just in the future consider that.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 5:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

for ppl like you i make vids like this

" frameborder="0" height="390
|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 5:43 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

for ppl like you i make vids like this

" frameborder="0" height="390

What was the point of that?

It was like 6 ft and you show it off like it's amazing.

Two fails in one thread?

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 5:45 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

for ppl like you i make vids like this

" frameborder="0" height="390

stayfitlife wrote:

What was the point of that?

It was like 6 ft and you show it off like it's amazing.

Two fails in one thread?

you said fail 180s so i posted that, i can roll out for days it will be in my new vid

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 5:48 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

for ppl like you i make vids like this

" frameborder="0" height="390

stayfitlife wrote:

What was the point of that?

It was like 6 ft and you show it off like it's amazing.

Two fails in one thread?

evanwest94 wrote:

you said fail 180s so i posted that, i can roll out for days it will be in my new vid

You did fail at 180's.

And that was pointless hahahahahahaa.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 5:49 PM

"i can roll out for days"

enough said.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/18/2010 5:53 PM

you know what faggots? at least i try, damn it go ride or get laid and then maybe you guys wont be so much of fuckin losers that comment on ppls vids that are made for entertainment not to show off...... fuck

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 5:55 PM

watch my teaser

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/18/2010 5:55 PM

evanwest94 wrote:

you know what faggots? at least i try, damn it go ride or get laid and then maybe you guys wont be so much of fuckin losers that comment on ppls vids that are made for entertainment not to show off...... fuck

Calm down bro.

At least we know you can roll out.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 5:59 PM

Calm down boys.
He's as good, if not better than me. So chill.

|

12/18/2010 6:00 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Calm down boys.
He's as good, if not better than me. So chill.

But Jarrod he can roll out.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 6:01 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

But Jarrod he can roll out.

I can sometimes.
I'd prove it but it's raining sad

|

12/18/2010 6:02 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Calm down boys.
He's as good, if not better than me. So chill.

stayfitlife wrote:

But Jarrod he can roll out.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I can sometimes.
I'd prove it but it's raining sad

Yes but HE can roll out.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 6:03 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

Yes but HE can roll out.

Yes but I can sometimes.

|

12/18/2010 6:04 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I can sometimes.
I'd prove it but it's raining sad

you can barely roll out? i always thought you were good for some reason but your only like 12 though right? lots of time for improvement.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/18/2010 6:06 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

But Jarrod he can roll out.

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I can sometimes.
I'd prove it but it's raining sad

stayfitlife wrote:

Yes but HE can roll out.

ahaha i started laughing so hard when i saw that

|

12/18/2010 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2010 6:11 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Calm down boys.
He's as good, if not better than me. So chill.

stayfitlife wrote:

But Jarrod he can roll out.

let me stop

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E

12/18/2010 6:07 PM

PennBikes wrote:

you can barely roll out? i always thought you were good for some reason but your only like 12 though right? lots of time for improvement.

Yeeeah sad

Hmm i wish. Yeah 13 and a month or so, just gonna try my best to improve. Then again my definition of a "ride" is just cruising around town so i don't practice tricks tat often.

|

12/18/2010 6:08 PM

chazdout wrote:

ahaha i started laughing so hard when i saw that

Why!?

|

12/18/2010 6:11 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Calm down boys.
He's as good, if not better than me. So chill.

stayfitlife wrote:

But Jarrod he can roll out.

evanwest94 wrote:

let me stop

Prove all of that.

And have fun my moms dead you fucking low life shit hole.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 6:13 PM

just how stayfitlife kept bragging about how the other guy could roll out i thought you guys were all joking

|

12/18/2010 6:14 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Yeeeah sad

Hmm i wish. Yeah 13 and a month or so, just gonna try my best to improve. Then again my definition of a "ride" is just cruising around town so i don't practice tricks tat often.

well practice. your young, start now and you never know where it will take you.

and for evan, stop getting a big dick, its a bad video and a teaser is something that makes you excited for the actual video, this was bails and tiny 180s.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/18/2010 6:15 PM

chazdout wrote:

just how stayfitlife kept bragging about how the other guy could roll out i thought you guys were all joking

Me too!

But dude did you see his fakie ?!

Oh and I'm kidding about my mother being dead.

It just amuses me when people talk shit on peoples mothers.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/18/2010 6:21 PM

stayfitlife wrote:

Me too!

But dude did you see his fakie ?!

Oh and I'm kidding about my mother being dead.

It just amuses me when people talk shit on peoples mothers.

o i know one kid came up to me and was like your mother doesnt love you and i was like im an orphan

|

12/18/2010 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:12 AM

If you guys wanna see a REAL video, here you go, just made this the other day, i'm the blond motherfucker in the beginning with that steezy blue rim lol.




|

12/18/2010 6:26 PM

soul compression dvd is awesome.

|

12/18/2010 6:27 PM

D Thompson wrote:

If you guys wanna see a REAL video, here you go, just made this the other day, i'm the blond motherfucker in the beginning with that steezy blue rim lol.




i like it, what editing software did you use?

|

ref(s): kinkyfit7777, Mike-E