STLRS/BDGK TRP edit!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2011 5:15 AM

This is me and some of my buddys edit from the skate park yesterday! and yes thats my 26" bike and 20".

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/2/2011 5:40 AM

Six views and no comments? are you guys half asleep?

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/2/2011 5:45 AM

it was really good dude

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

10/2/2011 5:55 AM

gtbikes wrote:

it was really good dude

Thanks, im still hurting from my fail 3 down the set. even though i landed several times before filmed i still hesitated.

|

10/2/2011 6:34 AM

Fucking dope! You already know i want to ride that flow section! Looks fun as fuck!

|

10/2/2011 6:35 AM

my ears are bleeding.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/2/2011 6:39 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Fucking dope! You already know i want to ride that flow section! Looks fun as fuck!

Thanks! this park is always fun!

@Cupovjoe- no comments about riding just the music?

|

10/2/2011 7:05 AM

sweet edit!

i love metal, but i don't think it goes well with edits.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/2/2011 9:25 AM

sick footplant ender. i need to go to trp one day

do you ever get to modern? im going there tuesday

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

10/2/2011 9:33 AM

nice edit! Park looks incredible

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

10/2/2011 9:50 AM

sick bro, i personally loved the music. im into post hardcore. footer was huge!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/2/2011 10:08 AM

you haev balls to do wthat with a 26

|

Refs : ninjacat33

10/2/2011 10:12 AM

I liked the fakie grind near the end, I can't go more than a couple of feet without jumping off the bike or rail yet :/

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

10/2/2011 10:27 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks! this park is always fun!

@Cupovjoe- no comments about riding just the music?

Riding was decent, looked like a fun day at the park

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/2/2011 10:55 AM

TRP!!! Bahaahahaha at that stair attempt, i took one look at that fucker and said "NOPE" ten seconds later some ass fuck is 3 and 5ing it.....................fml

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

10/2/2011 2:13 PM

lol at the 26"

|

xBMXx.

10/2/2011 3:18 PM

good edit

|

10/2/2011 4:27 PM

DylanLow wrote:

lol at the 26"

and the song was terrible.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

10/2/2011 4:53 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

sweet edit!

i love metal, but i don't think it goes well with edits.

yea, i told the editor to put this in because im stoked on this song.

@warchol2- thanks man, no i never go to modern i should though.

@2hipbmx- Thanks broski!

@futureFBM- thanks mane! i was going higher the day before but i fell once and now i cant get past the mental block.

@Whip- flowing is easier on the 26"

@XwoodyX- its super simple once you get the hang of it.

@cupovjoe- 13 hours in the TRaP!

@Matt- ive landed that 360 several times. i just hesitated with the camera :/

@dylanlow- Don't be hatin' on the 26er!

@adam, youu fool!

@ihatepurplebikes- i dont give a shit what you think, your a negative old man.

|

10/2/2011 5:38 PM

powered doughnuts make me go nuts!

|

10/2/2011 5:52 PM

your a lot hotter in your picture

|

10/2/2011 6:06 PM

JP96 wrote:

your a lot hotter in your picture

a proven fact!

|

10/2/2011 8:39 PM

Bump!

|

10/3/2011 10:01 AM

That park looks amazing, those wood box jumps make me jaw drop, Ive never ridden anything like that.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/3/2011 12:39 PM

tankbob wrote:

That park looks amazing, those wood box jumps make me jaw drop, Ive never ridden anything like that.

there much bigger then they use to be! i love them, my big bike has helped me learn to flow them.

|

10/3/2011 3:32 PM

My ears hurt.

Riding was decent, but if I was filming for a company I wanted people to know/respect I would step my game up haha. no offense you obviously ride which is sweet, but I think a 1 minute edit would have sufficed.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/3/2011 4:47 PM

funtington wrote:

My ears hurt.

Riding was decent, but if I was filming for a company I wanted people to know/respect I would step my game up haha. no offense you obviously ride which is sweet, but I think a 1 minute edit would have sufficed.

so bad choice in song. im just doing what gets me stoked. i wanna film an edit that is more then a one days worth of clips in mutiple places but its kinda hard with work/school and being injured. btw i own the company.

|

10/3/2011 7:25 PM

funtington wrote:

My ears hurt.

Brokenbmx wrote:

so bad choice in song. im just doing what gets me stoked. i wanna film an edit that is more then a one days worth of clips in mutiple places but its kinda hard with work/school and being injured. btw i own the company.

we have all "owned a company." before lol. its part of getting into bmx. I had 3 people "riding for" my company at one time to... haha its a phase it will pass lol.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/3/2011 8:02 PM

What kind of 26 do you have?

|

10/4/2011 4:44 AM

Clayton_Bennett wrote:

What kind of 26 do you have?

Specialized P1

|