T1 BARCODE (Updated w/ Pics!)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 1:38 PM

Just pre-ordered a fucking T1 Barcode. 21" gloss raw with welded CS mounts.

Photo

Photo

Discuss.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/24/2013 1:41 PM

I bet ya stoked....great looking frame.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/24/2013 1:42 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/24/2013 1:46 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I bet ya stoked....great looking frame.

Yeah, I'm in love, haha. Don't think I've ever been more psyched for something.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 1:47 PM

I might get that, it looks awesome.

|

11/24/2013 1:48 PM

Garnished wrote:

I might get that, it looks awesome.

Order quick! They're pretty limited.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 1:50 PM

Would you be slightly annoyed if I intercepted the package?

|

11/24/2013 1:51 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOUR ENTIRE GODDAMN FAMILY AND ALL YOUR SCENE FRIENDS AND EVERYONE IN YOUR TOP 5 SCENE BANDS

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 1:51 PM

Dude. So much win.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/24/2013 1:54 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOUR ENTIRE GODDAMN FAMILY AND ALL YOUR SCENE FRIENDS AND EVERYONE IN YOUR TOP 5 SCENE BANDS

Would you be annoyed if I intercepted the package, took your empire stickers to make copies then put them back? Frame is not #techstreetswag enough for me sad

|

11/24/2013 2:06 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Would you be annoyed if I intercepted the package, took your empire stickers to make copies then put them back? Frame is not #techstreetswag enough for me sad

Yes, because it would delay me having sexual intercourse with my new frame.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 2:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Make an unboxing video so I have fap material.

|

11/24/2013 2:11 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Make an unboxing video so I have fap material.

I will be naked and crying.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 2:18 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I will be naked and crying.

I am sure the mail man will appreciate that.

|

11/24/2013 2:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

do u go in the bottom bracket or headtube , i go perfer going bottom bracket when i have intercourse with my frame

|

11/24/2013 2:38 PM

Anything barcode or t-1 related is a genuine cool story by default.

|

11/24/2013 2:39 PM

Sexy ass frame. if i wasnt broke I'd try and get one.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/24/2013 4:41 PM

Joe is a Badass haha.. I have a 21" Gloss Clear Brakeless Version Pre-Ordered.. But ummm.. I didn't actually put a deposit down on mine haha. I FUCKING LOVE JOE

|

11/24/2013 4:49 PM

Topsey wrote:

Joe is a Badass haha.. I have a 21" Gloss Clear Brakeless Version Pre-Ordered.. But ummm.. I didn't actually put a deposit down on mine haha. I FUCKING LOVE JOE

Haha, nice, I'm so stoked. Like a year of contemplating different frames and builds and I finally decided on this. I paid in full from Empire haha. Got the LAST raw one they had. Lucky.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 4:59 PM

Empire have them for Pre-Order now eh? I was not aware! I'll be getting mine Directly from Joe. I just need to pull the money out of my ass, find the end of the rainbow, the magical money tree field etc, etc, get my point lol grin

|

11/24/2013 5:02 PM

Sweet man! Can't wait to see the bike check!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/24/2013 5:31 PM

Id have pretty graphic intercourse with every hole in that frame. Id grease it real nice before. I wish i owned money right now to get one. haha Probably the most beautiful raw frame i have seen in a long time.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/24/2013 5:32 PM

What if when you ordered it it was just the tubes super glued together?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/24/2013 5:54 PM

So stoked for you that frame looks insane!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/24/2013 6:14 PM

I'm jealous.

|

11/24/2013 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2013 7:02 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Sweet man! Can't wait to see the bike check!!!!

Thanks everyone! Bike check will be coming in mid-May. I'll be posting updates on Instagram as I get the parts. Have it all planned out just need the funds.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/24/2013 7:23 PM

^ ^ ^ Always the way Ohion. Fucking Hate having to save up!!!!! Why NO Money NOW!!!! sad

|

11/24/2013 7:31 PM

Topsey wrote:

^ ^ ^ Always the way Ohion. Fucking Hate having to save up!!!!! Why NO Money NOW!!!! sad

thats my current position now , im watching both my wheels dying slowing everytime i ride , my back wheel no matter how i put it will slightly rub against my chainstays , i got my setup planned out to but its pretty expensive

|

11/24/2013 7:32 PM

If I intercepted this package, and cut off the headtube, then sent it to you, what would you do?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/24/2013 8:01 PM

I'm going to intercept it on its way through St.Louis and secretly put a purple G.R.Eternal edition in the box. Getting his reaction on film would truly be priceless!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.