STOLEN TEAM 2.5S?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2011 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2011 10:29 PM

Look stolen made new cranks :D.
sorry for posting so much, it's late and i can't sleep. but this is soo sick! they're light and probably stronger than the normal ones. wish i woulda waited when i got my profiles and got these. oh well, they look great though. i can't believe i haven't heard of them.
Photo
|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/11/2011 10:30 PM

ya i saw those the other day looks sick

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/12/2011 12:56 AM

Pretty cool. I have these and they are the shhh...... Nomads also come with ALL the tools you need to remove your old cranks as well as the tools you need to install/remove your Nomads. I love these cranks!

|

4/12/2011 12:59 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Pretty cool. I have these and they are the shhh...... Nomads also come with ALL the tools you need to remove your old cranks as well as the tools you need to install/remove your Nomads. I love these cranks!

so nice!!!!!!!!

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/12/2011 1:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2011 1:08 AM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

so nice!!!!!!!!

The tools included... No more hammers, sockets and extensions.... So Nice! Don't you have the Redline cranks? How you like those?

|

4/12/2011 2:24 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

The tools included... No more hammers, sockets and extensions.... So Nice! Don't you have the Redline cranks? How you like those?

nah there SE, there the same thing as the nomads pretty much, came with all the tools aswell, wrench and cranks arm puller

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

4/12/2011 2:25 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

OMFG! Yeeeeees so stoked, these cranks are the ones i am about to order! Could you do me a quick favour man!? You know how they have like an "enclosed pedal boss" (i guess you'd call em that) can you please measure the whole inside there.

If that didn't make sense, you know where you put an allen wrench to tighten/loosen pedals? Well how big is the hole there? Would it be bigger than 6MM?

|

4/12/2011 2:30 AM

so nice!!!!!!!!

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

nah there SE, there the same thing as the nomads pretty much, came with all the tools aswell, wrench and cranks arm puller

Funny....THat's what I meant. LOL. Sick! The tools rule!

|

4/12/2011 2:35 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

OMFG! Yeeeeees so stoked, these cranks are the ones i am about to order! Could you do me a quick favour man!? You know how they have like an "enclosed pedal boss" (i guess you'd call em that) can you please measure the whole inside there.

If that didn't make sense, you know where you put an allen wrench to tighten/loosen pedals? Well how big is the hole there? Would it be bigger than 6MM?

Duuuuh! I guess I could have answered in the last post. Funny thing... You can fit a 5mm but not a 6mm. I just really thought about and noticed this last week. I've had the same pair for months, and I mean months and never noticed this untill last week. I'm gonna drill mine out. That is one thing I'd change about these. Bigger hole in the cap for a 6mm would be nice.

|

4/12/2011 3:09 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Duuuuh! I guess I could have answered in the last post. Funny thing... You can fit a 5mm but not a 6mm. I just really thought about and noticed this last week. I've had the same pair for months, and I mean months and never noticed this untill last week. I'm gonna drill mine out. That is one thing I'd change about these. Bigger hole in the cap for a 6mm would be nice.

Ahaha fair enough man, thanks for the answer! I see you love them Nomads dearly! They good and strong?
Not sure if i should get the Premium pedals and drill the cranks out? Hahha idk.

|

4/12/2011 3:20 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Ahaha fair enough man, thanks for the answer! I see you love them Nomads dearly! They good and strong?
Not sure if i should get the Premium pedals and drill the cranks out? Hahha idk.

you should, wink
trust me its worth it!

|

jarrod

4/12/2011 3:22 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I do. I'm gonna post this vid for our shop later today on how easy they are to put on and take off. The only purpose of those caps are for looks, so it wouldn't be like you would be stressin' out the crank if you did. Premium SLims? Love those. That would be a dialed combo for sure. Good and Strong! These things have been through some sketchy airs, flat bottom jumping, trail casing, street clunking,..you name it. Pretty impressed with these things. If the big bury Eastern dudes use them, I'm sure their good enough for most shredders.

|

4/12/2011 3:25 AM

look pretty average tbh...

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

4/12/2011 3:39 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

I do. I'm gonna post this vid for our shop later today on how easy they are to put on and take off. The only purpose of those caps are for looks, so it wouldn't be like you would be stressin' out the crank if you did. Premium SLims? Love those. That would be a dialed combo for sure. Good and Strong! These things have been through some sketchy airs, flat bottom jumping, trail casing, street clunking,..you name it. Pretty impressed with these things. If the big bury Eastern dudes use them, I'm sure their good enough for most shredders.

Yeah man the slim PC's! I would get the metals but money is tight sad
And from what you have said, Nomads are looking super good, i'll get them for sure! Cheers for all the help/advice man!

|

4/12/2011 12:07 PM

oh wow there kinda over priced at $154

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

4/12/2011 1:05 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

they're probably worth it though, considering they'll never break.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/12/2011 1:07 PM

v1 only had a few cases of snaps.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/12/2011 2:25 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

they're probably worth it though, considering they'll never break.

unever know lol,im just sayin...i ill always run profile cranks.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).