STRANGER TOMORROW FRAME

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2015 10:04 AM

Anyone on this forum know anything on the Stranger tomorrow frame? Is this just a colorway for one of their existing frames or new frame w/ different specs:

Photo

|

11/1/2015 10:09 AM

I think it was just limited edition cant say for sure tho.

|

11/1/2015 6:08 PM

I want this. I just bought the Tomorrow seat.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

11/1/2015 8:11 PM

Looks like a 4 year old took a couple cans from the 80's to it .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/1/2015 9:14 PM

Pretty sure it's just a Crux frame limited edition. Wouldn't ride it because I'd never get it. Companies have been doing that for a while now, just doing one offs and auctioning or giving them away. I think it's a nice thing to do if you want more coverage on your stuff.

Youtube channels do little giveaways sometimes for more subscribers. It's like that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/9/2016 5:28 PM

MotiveLife27 wrote:

Anyone on this forum know anything on the Stranger tomorrow frame? Is this just a colorway for one of their existing frames or new frame w/ different specs:

Photo

I personally have the frame and it is really nice and comfy to ride

|

7/11/2016 8:09 PM

Lmao at least you don't have to worry about fucking up the paint

|

7/12/2016 1:46 AM

MotiveLife27 wrote:

Photo

jerome57231 wrote:

I personally have the frame and it is really nice and comfy to ride

Pics?

|

7/12/2016 1:58 AM

Looks like the sort of mess I'd make out of boredom one day. Then I'd raw it the same day

|

7/13/2016 7:38 PM

BNC wrote:

Lmao at least you don't have to worry about fucking up the paint

Lulz.

Looks like someone took a paintball gun to it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/13/2016 9:09 PM

Photo

|