SUNDAY GARY YOUNG

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2016 8:30 AM

So, I planned on building a blacked out whip for next summer and then I came across this beast. I mean most of the work is done for me. Wouldn't have to swap out any parts because it already has most of everthing I want. Especially the Hazard wheels with the Clutch.
If I were to build a complete custom, the frames I have narrowed it down to are the Volume Vessel V2, Standard 250L, a WeThePeople, since these are the only frames I could find in a Black that I like. I never thought it would be so hard to find a GOOD black colored frame.
So gimme your opinions and suggestions on what I should do. Below is the Gary Young. Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/20/2016 8:35 AM

Here's some other Frames I've looked at.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/20/2016 9:12 AM

Soundwave in matte black with most of the parts you already want? Absolutely.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/20/2016 2:24 PM

The standard frame is legit, good geo and super light. I had the wethepeople sterling for a while in 20.6. It was a decent frame.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

12/20/2016 2:44 PM

Four wrote:

The standard frame is legit, good geo and super light. I had the wethepeople sterling for a while in 20.6. It was a decent frame.

I've had a trans red 250, and custom STA, i loved them. I would probably end up getting another standard any way. I just love this all black Sunday though, and it has great parts.

|

12/20/2016 5:02 PM

VOLUME!

COME FULL CIRCLE MIKE!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/20/2016 8:19 PM

Was tempted to sell my custom for the Sunday complete because it looks sick and I'd actually enjoy trying Odyssey and Sunday because I usually am the guy who rides other stuff first.

If you wanted a frame I'd go for Wethepeople . They're solid , sick as fuck , and have good customer service .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/20/2016 11:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

VOLUME!

COME FULL CIRCLE MIKE!

The Volume Mexican was one of the most comfortable bikes I've ever owned, second to my STA.

|

12/21/2016 10:14 PM

Sunday odyssey is a beautiful machine. If you decide to swap frames you'll have a class A set of parts readily available

|

12/22/2016 12:18 AM

Buying a bike, or frame, because of the colour? You can get any frame powdered to a high gloss black

|

12/23/2016 11:33 AM

If I was in the market for a bike the Gary Young would be it 100%.

|

12/24/2016 1:33 PM

I wouldn't be buying g it JUST for the color, It just so happens to be a really nice bike in the color that I WANT. It like winning the lottery. I think I'm going to go with Sunday and swap out a couple parts.
I also plan on ordering a CUSTOM Standard frame late spring.

|