SUPERMAN REAR HUB

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2013 9:01 PM

I ride four pegs, n i do a ton of feebles, ice pick, and spins into those bad boys. I need a strong back hub.

-Female or male don't matter
-Weight don't matter
-Needs to be strong as a mother

Any thing?

|

12/30/2013 9:04 PM

Shadow BTR Hub. It is a true Female hub and is extremely tough.

If you can't afford that, get a Cult Match cassette hub. I have had mine for a while and this thing is strong and engages really well.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/30/2013 9:06 PM

G-Sport Ratchet with the chromoly center axle & 14mm bolts, or the Cult Match

|

12/30/2013 9:38 PM

gsport ratchet in 48h

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/30/2013 10:03 PM

Stock mongoose . The 19t protects the hub with magic.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/30/2013 10:58 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

If you can't afford that, get a Cult Match cassette hub. I have had mine for a while and this thing is strong and engages really well.

Fail about the shadow hub

Get a g-sport ratchet

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/31/2013 12:09 AM

Any female hub with 14mm bolts. And regular 14mm rear hubs are just common sense.. Rear female 3/8 will eventually bend, strip, snap, etc..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/31/2013 2:35 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

gsport ratchet in 48h

^^^^This^^^^

It would look just like this;
[LINK TO IMAGE]
(But without my fingers on it)

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/31/2013 2:39 AM

^siick

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/31/2013 4:48 AM

cult match or gsport rachet

|

12/31/2013 4:53 AM

PrImOiSsHiT wrote:

cult match or gsport rachet

Recommending the Cult is ironic considering your username.

|

12/31/2013 5:57 AM

Get a G-Sport Ratchet or Odyssey Antigram with 14mm bolts. /thread

|

12/31/2013 6:16 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

Get a g-sport ratchet

You broke a BTR?

|

12/31/2013 6:32 AM

Odyssey antigravy

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 7:50 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

^^^^This^^^^

[LINK TO IMAGE]

NOBODY LIKES YOU. LEAVE.

Get a Gsport Ratchet 14mm chromoly axle. Indestructible.
BSD, Shadow, Eclat, Cult, and Primo (Mix or Remix v2) all make amazing hubs aswell if the Gsport isnt for you. Get something 14mm. Avoid anything with 3/8 female bolts.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/31/2013 11:45 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

getskyhigh wrote:

Get a g-sport ratchet

Fondue wrote:

You broke a BTR?

Nope haven't had a chance to ride any other Hub since I got my ratchet 2010-2011 and it still have it with absolute zero problems

But I heard and seen shadow hubs not hold up as good

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/31/2013 12:49 PM

rachet or antigram. i am super hard on my wheels and havent had a single problem

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

12/31/2013 12:55 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Get a g-sport ratchet

Fondue wrote:

You broke a BTR?

getskyhigh wrote:

Nope haven't had a chance to ride any other Hub since I got my ratchet 2010-2011 and it still have it with absolute zero problems

But I heard and seen shadow hubs not hold up as good

Who's BTR did you see "not hold up as good"?

|

12/31/2013 2:59 PM

Correction on the g-sport ratchet indestructible far as bolts hub shell and internal axle and bearings goes

But the driver is a totally different story

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 3:02 PM

^
i reccomend the antigram or the replacement for the ratchet, the simian rear or something that george f confirmed on bikeguide some time ago

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/1/2014 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2014 12:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

isn't the cult hub the same as primo?
and female or male axel

|

1/1/2014 12:43 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Any female hub with 14mm bolts. And regular 14mm rear hubs are just common sense.. Rear female 3/8 will eventually bend, strip, snap, etc..

so basically the anitigram, btr, and the ratchet?

|

1/1/2014 5:35 PM

Ratchet
Antigram
Tree
Cult match

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/1/2014 5:40 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

^^^^This^^^^

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Damn... Your fingers were the selling point for me!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/1/2014 6:11 PM

1. Gsport Ratchet ($120 on dans! Made to be indesructible, true 14mm female, individual pawls and springs, SDS)
2. BSD 14mm female (coming soon)
3. Shadow BTR (true 14mm female, individual pawls and springs)
4. Tree v3 (Straight pull spokes, ratchet keyed bolts, true 14mm female, but sadly uses a c-clip spring)
5. Primo Mix/Remix v2
Cult Match
Eclat Pulse/Kolibri
BSD back street
Ezra FC Cassette
Subrosa Posi-Track
Shadow Raptor
(All use proven 6902 bearings, chromoly everything, individual pawls and springs, 14mm axle. Some include SDS.)
6. Odyssey Antigram (True 14mm female, individual pawls and springs, but quite a few people have had problems with them so far.)
7. Primo Remix (4 individual pawls and springs, 14mm axle, but depressing 6802 bearings)
8. Animal Javelin
Proper K-Lite
(Great hubs, but use c-clip springs which is junk!)
9. Joytech hubs (Odyssey Hazard, Hoffman Generator, Mission react, and many others. Theyre all the same internals with a different logo on the hubshell. About as basic and affordable as it gets. C-clip spring, 3pawls, 6902 bearings, 14mm axle, etc.)

In that order.
I was just spitting out names, I obviously didnt put in every hub in the market, but yeah. Basically all you need to know.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2014 6:16 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Damn... Your fingers were the selling point for me!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.