SWAMPFEST 2020 = CANCELLED

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2020 12:20 PM

|

7/30/2020 12:42 PM

Shoot, I wasn't planning on attending, but damn all the footage from it I was looking forward to..sad

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

7/30/2020 12:45 PM

Man this shits really starting to get bahhhh.

|

7/30/2020 1:32 PM

Thanks china

|

It’s all bmx

7/30/2020 3:11 PM

im pretty sure this is trumps fualt

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/30/2020 3:12 PM

if obama was president, then the virus would not transmit between humans

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/30/2020 3:22 PM

At least the virus will just disappear one day

|

7/30/2020 3:29 PM

Remember, it's all a hoax!

|

7/30/2020 7:01 PM

Yeah just watched the interview on YouTube. A shame, but the right call.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

7/30/2020 8:51 PM

Good

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/31/2020 3:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2020 3:41 AM

Soft as fuck

If you still believe in corona at this point you’ve gotta be legit mentally retarded...

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

7/31/2020 4:03 AM

kylecarlson wrote: Photo

Sad news.

Full interview with Trey here -
...more

It's heartbreaking but unequivocally the right decision. I had loose hopes to fly over for the October date, but maybe next year...

|

7/31/2020 4:23 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Soft as fuck

If you still believe in corona at this point you’ve gotta be legit mentally retarded...

Just like yourself.

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

7/31/2020 4:37 AM

Soft as fuck

You are a terrible troll.

I've seen it firsthand. It WRECKS you.

Can't imagine something that isn't real would ACTUALLY cause your lungs to struggle making it hard to breathe, and cause you to have the worst fevers of your life for almost two WEEKS, or cause you to lose your sense of smell and taste. Factor in the brain fog that makes it hard to focus/function, that it makes you so weak that you struggle to stand up to get food, water or even to the bathroom, and when you finally get back to your spot, you are so tired you pass out and wake up hours later.

But go on, keep being an idiot.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/31/2020 8:26 AM

Soft as fuck

I would expect nothing else coming out of the mouth of a "Christian" lol

Please take some of those Rx drugs your fool prophet is pushing and after that maybe some disinfectant to wash it down.

And get some of your fellow"Christians" to do it too...THAT would Make America Great Again!

|

7/31/2020 2:48 PM

Soft as fuck

Tell that to my dead father.

|

7/31/2020 6:23 PM

Soft as fuck

geezabmx wrote:

Tell that to my dead father.

OneEye is probably gonna tell you it was pneumonia

|

7/31/2020 9:11 PM

Soft as fuck

You believe in god, you don't get to tell others they're mentally retarded for believing in something. Not to mention you're already mentally retarded to begin with. Why are you even still here btw? Literally no one on this board likes you or gives a shit about you, and I'm betting the same thing is true for where you live, so you come on here acting like you have friends or people that like you but the reality of it is you're nothing. So you come on here trying to get attention cause your mother was too busy getting railed by crackheads in back alleys when you were growing up to pay any attention to you. How's that, am I in the ballpark or are you just gonna thumbs down this comment and pretend it doesn't exist like you're pretending corona doesn't exist?

|

7/31/2020 10:22 PM

hes scared im gonna spray paint the ramps again...

|

13 years old

8/1/2020 11:22 AM

Anyone see teamweed roasting Trey on Instagram? 😂

|

It’s all bmx