Sabot Intense Pro

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2016 9:11 PM

Hello, just joined the thread hopefully I can gain and possibly lend some knowledge. Grew up riding local trails, never had the financial backing to race. Now that I have the opportunity I could not be more pumped, I am sure my arms will be. This particular frame has the euro bb and I have little experience with this set up and was looking for a little direction. I am 6'4, 195lbs, but light on my feet. Looking for mostly durable and reliable not to fancy. Any advice would be appreciated.

|

2/1/2016 10:43 PM

I'm not sure what advice to give, but I'll say hello, because seeing your thread with no replies made me feel lonely myself :{

Oh I almost forgot.................."Hiya!"

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

2/1/2016 11:24 PM

Do you want to do freestyle or racing?

|

2/2/2016 4:11 AM

There's a few race chainsets on the market that use shimano hollowtech II bottom bracket. The bottom bracket will probably come with any of the shimano chainsets (all the hollowtech II road and mtb chainsets do).
Or if you're going for a bit of trails/park as well as racing, you can get a very similar style bottom bracket for 19mm axles. Profile make them. Only downside is the chainline is never perfect, and you'll need the longer axle which doesn't come with any of the bmx cranks (I'm pretty sure it comes with the mtb cranks though, which are the same, but with a longer axle. Iirc)

|

2/3/2016 10:26 AM

I will be racing bmx.

|

2/3/2016 10:27 AM

I will be racing bmx.

|

2/3/2016 12:14 PM

Hollowtech II would be the way to go then. I'm not that clued up on race parts but i know shimano make bmx race cranks with hollowtech II, and a few other companies make cranks with the same idea (probably compatible)

|