Sad to say...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2017 12:48 PM

But after watching my buddies on my new DJ, after hearing what they say about it, also got to talk to a local pro about it and I am thinking of changing my focus from bmx to dirt jumping.

|

Ride till you die

10/31/2017 1:18 PM

no one cares

|

It’s all bmx

10/31/2017 5:40 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

no one cares

fucking savage of the year

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

10/31/2017 6:03 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

no one cares

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

That's far from savage lol

|

Ride till you die

10/31/2017 6:36 PM

Ya I borrowed my friends DJ bike and hit some very well maintained jumps here , and oh man I had more fun that day on a bike than I can remember . Only thing is that a BMX bike can be ridden anywhere

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/31/2017 6:40 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

no one cares

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

Cam-bmx wrote:

That's far from savage lol

its just a prank bro

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

10/31/2017 8:46 PM

Cam-bmx wrote:

But after watching my buddies on my new DJ, after hearing what they say about it, also got to talk to a local pro about it and ...more

Why not do BOTH the skills translate to both. Read the names of the say top 20 DJ and slope style riders. What do most have in common? Rode BMX or still do.

I have a DJ and a 20” and a MTB and ride all 3. It’s not a bad thing I just pick what I ride depending on my mood. If it’s wet or raining some a MTB or DJ is very handy to get a ride in and still do stuff you do on a 20”.

|

10/31/2017 8:49 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Ya I borrowed my friends DJ bike and hit some very well maintained jumps here , and oh man I had more fun that day on a bike ...more

So can a good DJ/slope style bike. Many top slope guys are even running FC rear hubs now. Nyquist has pegs on the back of his DJ. He says for rocket tricks, but I rode before 14mm and know a 3/8ths can handle abuse. Putting front pegs on would be hard however

|

10/31/2017 9:03 PM

I still will ride bmx but just saying it's not going to be my top focus anymore, and @gack you can run front pegs but they have to be small and skinny to be able to fit on the shock

|

Ride till you die

10/31/2017 11:59 PM

Wait until you try to ride street on it. That'll quickly change your mind

|

11/1/2017 5:14 AM

why make a thread about this?

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

11/1/2017 11:23 AM

I've always wanted to try a DJ. They've always looked like tons of fun to me

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

11/1/2017 11:30 AM

I'd say stick with both. A DJ isn't great around the streets and bmx is... They both translate skills wise so I see no reason to quit. Just add DJ days yo!

|

11/1/2017 12:34 PM

Why not dirt jump on a BMX?

It is also a good time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/1/2017 8:23 PM

Well, if you aren't having fun, why ride it? It's nice to change things up for a bit.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

11/1/2017 10:46 PM

Cam-bmx wrote:

But after watching my buddies on my new DJ, after hearing what they say about it, also got to talk to a local pro about it and ...more

I dont think it's sad is it's what you want to do.

|

11/1/2017 10:47 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

I'd say stick with both. A DJ isn't great around the streets and bmx is... They both translate skills wise so I see no reason ...more

Good point unless money is a concern in obtaining the dj.

But as Dave said, why not dj on a bmx?

|

11/2/2017 11:27 AM

DJ's are awesome. i ride mine at the local public bike park jumps where a 20" notices the lack of obsessive maintenance. The DJ doesn't care.

|

11/2/2017 11:56 AM

jmz313 wrote:

DJ's are awesome. i ride mine at the local public bike park jumps where a 20" notices the lack of obsessive maintenance. The ...more

Are you saying a dj is less maintanence than a bmx?

|

11/2/2017 12:03 PM

jmz313 wrote:

DJ's are awesome. i ride mine at the local public bike park jumps where a 20" notices the lack of obsessive maintenance. The ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

I think he is saying the lack of maintenance on the local jumps is more obvious to someone on a 20".

Implying bigger wheels rolling the bumps easier-which is accurate.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/2/2017 12:30 PM

Yeah especially where I am at, no one takes care of the dirt jumps, so there all ran to shit, I try to pack them down with a shovel there and then, but yeah they are demolished to the point 20's can't do it some of the bumps are even hard on djs

|

Ride till you die

11/2/2017 12:48 PM

jmz313 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I think he is saying the lack of maintenance on the local jumps is more obvious to someone on a 20".

Implying bigger wheels ...more

Correct. DJ don't care about ruts and rocks.

|

11/2/2017 12:53 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

jmz313 wrote:

Correct. DJ don't care about ruts and rocks.

Oh, i get you.

Ya, my bmx wasnt too happy about a dirt pump track with a huge hole in the first berm.

|

11/2/2017 12:54 PM

jmz313 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Yes, I see, thank you Dave!

|