Salt trapez freecoaster axle

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2017 4:19 PM

Hey guys! I really love my salt trapez freecoaster and would't think buying a new hub to replace it, but it has its weaknes sadly: axle its really easy to bend it and i grind a lot with it. The replacement axle is kinda non existent atm (atleast every site i know is out of stock) do you know any other axles that fit this hub without a mod and not a pain in the ass to buy one?

|

9/25/2017 7:29 PM

coldmajki wrote:

Hey guys! I really love my salt trapez freecoaster and would't think buying a new hub to replace it, but it has its weaknes sadly: axle its really easy to bend it and i grind a lot with it. The replacement axle is kinda non existent atm (atleast every site i know is out of stock) do you know any other axles that fit this hub without a mod and not a pain in the ass to buy one?

just email salt and ask

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/25/2017 7:31 PM

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/25/2017 8:48 PM

I believe 3ride should have one that fits . Seen something on their site , maybe look it up .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/25/2017 11:46 PM

Try to find a spare axle for the ezra freecoaster, they're the same internals, and the ezra one might be stronger

|

9/29/2017 4:54 AM

Ye but im in the uk and that shop is in the usa rather not paying more for the postage then for the item itself

|

9/29/2017 5:09 AM

Call csg (cycling sports group) they're the distributor for salt, they should at least be able to tell you where you can find one

|

9/29/2017 5:39 AM

alexnjbmx wrote: flatland fuel has it. first link on google

coldmajki wrote:

Ye but im in the uk and that shop is in the usa rather not paying more for the postage then for the item itself

I'm also in the UK and have ordered from Flatland Fuel LOADS of times.
Pat is a good guy, drop him an email and he will give you a much more accurate postage quote than the one on the website.

|