Saying Goodbye to BMX.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2011 7:28 PM

Some ass went on my Facebook account and had a go at my ex girlfriend. She then print screened the messages and shown them to my school counseller. Now my parents blame this all on my bike, BMX and all the money i put into it. So now they're threatening to GIVE AWAY my bike, take away my iphone (which i payed for) AND block ALL of my favourite sites, Facebook, Vital and a few others. On top of this, the school has arranged some ass to hover over my shoulder every time i use the school computers and i have been excluded from all remotely fun school activities. So for now, Goodbye Vital. Goodbye BMX. Goodbye to my half fun life.

Stay chill guys, i might get the chance to get back on sooner or later, i might not.

P E A C E B R O T H E R S !

|

3/18/2011 7:29 PM

OMFG Double Thread.

FML =(

|

3/18/2011 7:30 PM

noooooo!
trade me frames!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

Don't be a bitch nika.
RIDEYOBIKE.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

bye

|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

3/18/2011 7:32 PM

Dude that sucks bro. Thats a dick move to actually hack your account and do that. Hope you still get to get on here every once in a while!

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/18/2011 7:36 PM

That completely sucks... good luck with regaining your life.

|

3/18/2011 7:39 PM

No bro! ill miss you on here!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/18/2011 7:40 PM

shit thats gay. sucks when they dont belive u. beat the shit out of the kid who went of ur fb

|

3/18/2011 7:40 PM

how the fuck... DAMN. that fucking blows. dude, my mom's done alot of shit to make me quit..but in all honesty, you might be fucked on this one. just hide your bike. don't cave no matter what and ride it somewhere she'll see you when she's at work or something if possible and make it look like you're having fun. your ex must be a real bitch, im guessing you dumped her? and how doesn't anyone understand?.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/18/2011 7:58 PM

Man your ex gf is a bitch LOL

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/18/2011 8:02 PM

that was me who got on your facebook.

|

3/18/2011 8:06 PM

Smack that fucking huss. Tell your mother to eat a dick and punch her in the vag if she sells it.

|

3/18/2011 8:12 PM

Smack a bitch. They can't prove you did it. Threaten to run away and go all "I didn't do it, fuck you hoe".

But seriously, you didn't do it. They have no right to do this.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

3/18/2011 8:16 PM

This may be the last post i ever make on this site, but i sit here crying knowing that i must quit. My parents are already making phone calls asking to see if anyone wants my bike. Tonight i'ma just fucking grab my shit and go for a few days, fuck it i'm so pissed. My bike has already been taken away, i have no idea where it is. There's nothing i can do, nothing at all.

I still have no clue who the fuck hacked my account, but i certainly didn't write this shit yet it's affected me so, so much.
I'll get on here whenever i can, i don't think they believe me simply because i have a terrible history of lying and stealing shit (From my parents of course) Anyhow, whatever i say won't help me in any way what so ever so i don't know what to do.

Everyone else, ride as much as you can. I wish i still could sad

Goodbye Fella's. Stay Chill.

|

3/18/2011 8:17 PM

just say your gonna kill yourself wwithout your bike

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/18/2011 8:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2011 12:26 AM

collinbikesalot wrote:

|

3/18/2011 8:27 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Say exactly that to your parents.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

3/18/2011 8:28 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

tell that bitch and tell her if she takes you to counselling youll kill yourself as fast as possible

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/18/2011 8:30 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Sucide is the worst option man, this may be a hard time, you may not see any positive ending now, but things will sort themselves thrust me bro

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/18/2011 8:44 PM

get someone to track the ip it was sent from

|

3/18/2011 8:45 PM

have you ever thought about telling them you didnt do it?

|

3/18/2011 8:48 PM

Wtf, never resort to suicide bro... Things will look up man, im really sorry to hear... Deffinetly have a talk with your parents, i know it might be hard having all the anger inside of you but you just need to let it out and let em know. Hope to see you back on here soon.

|

3/18/2011 8:51 PM

wow im sorry man that really stinks try to find something new and fun i guess.

P.S. dont kill urself that is never a good idea.

|

3/18/2011 8:52 PM

get the mother fucker who hacked your shit caught. that shit isn't right, whoever did that needs to get their shit straight. try as hard as you can to prove that you didnt do it. no matter what happens, DON'T kill yourself

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

3/18/2011 8:54 PM

Theres a good chance that some random faggot hacked your facebook without knowing a whole lot about computers. So here is my suggestion, see if you can get a number to call facebook at. Call them, explain your issue and they might be able to pull up logs of what IP connected to your account. If the IP shows differently then that might be valid proof to show that it wasnt you.
Stick it through bro, it might get worse but your life will get better eventualy.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

bmx_is_rad wrote:

This may be the last post i ever make on this site, but i sit here crying knowing that i must quit. My parents are already making phone calls asking to see if anyone wants my bike. Tonight i'ma just fucking grab my shit and go for a few days, fuck it i'm so pissed. My bike has already been taken away, i have no idea where it is. There's nothing i can do, nothing at all.

I still have no clue who the fuck hacked my account, but i certainly didn't write this shit yet it's affected me so, so much.
I'll get on here whenever i can, i don't think they believe me simply because i have a terrible history of lying and stealing shit (From my parents of course) Anyhow, whatever i say won't help me in any way what so ever so i don't know what to do.

Everyone else, ride as much as you can. I wish i still could sad

Goodbye Fella's. Stay Chill.

spend every cent you make on bike parts. it will work.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

tell the police cause thats illegeal and get someone to track that fuckin ip

|

3/18/2011 9:11 PM

igf your parents are calling around trying to get rid of your bike, tell someone to get it and keep it for you until every thing gets straightened out, cause that would suck to loose it forever.

the truth always reveals itself, just sit tight and stay strong to your word. the only thing you can do is be honest.

|

3/18/2011 9:13 PM

D Thompson wrote:

have you ever thought about telling them you didnt do it?

No no i course i haven't.

@Everyone else, i had a quick read through all of your idea's, some are decent, i shall reply when i have some free time next.

|