Scared the fuck out me.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2013 2:14 PM

Ok so i was riding my bike an remembered this spot in the woods where its kind of like an abandoned hiking path or somtin and its perfect for dirt jumps and i remeber seeing small jumps there when i was like 9 before i bmxed and thought it was cool. Its like kind of sketchy so i never went back because i wasnt alone that time and i always hear noises when i go. Today i got bored of riding around so i decided to man up and go check it out again. As i was walking in i saw two cars parked by the entrance ( its a park with a baseball field so i figured there at thr park so i didnt care. As i was walking in i took some pics to show u guys , it goes all the way back into the woods and is some down hill stuff to but anyways i heard some noises and just ignored them. You ever get that feeling your being watched ? Thats kinda what it felt like but whatever. I ignored it and walked some more all of a sudden i see a kid much older then me. Looked like u average mug shot so he was probly doin something back there.. But ya we make eye contact from like 50 feet away and he starts jetting at me so i shit my pants and hauled ass out of the woods with him chasing me and i grabbed my bike and the pedal got caught in the fence so im tryin to get it out and when i did i cranked it up the hill and rode up the street into the neighborhood. My heart dropped. I thought he was gonna jump me and take my bike or something. Since im 13 and small. I then pull over and fix my headphones and check my phone. Then i heard a car pull out of the park and i knew it was him so i just stayed close to this guy walkin his dog an he drove by me real slow and looked at me and drove away. Its safe to say im
Never going back there alone which kinda sucks because i ride alone and doubt any of my friends would be intrested. Its a pretty cool place to so ya.

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/5/2013 2:19 PM

He was proll there that day when you were nine an you dropped something and he went back every day to try to return it to you so when he saw you he got a little excited and decided he would run so he wouldn't miss you again and then he thought since you ran away he would try to catch up in his car but figured since you ran he was just gonna look and see if it really was you. And now he can't be sure.

|

9/5/2013 2:21 PM

trainwrex wrote:

He was proll there that day when you were nine an you dropped something and he went back every day to try to return it to you so when he saw you he got a little excited and decided he would run so he wouldn't miss you again and then he thought since you ran away he would try to catch up in his car but figured since you ran he was just gonna look and see if it really was you. And now he can't be sure.

lmao that would make sence but no haha

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/5/2013 2:41 PM

Get a huge combat knife . when u see them getting to you , discretly pretend youre cleaning the knife on your grips. they'll turn around and never get close to you. If that doesn't happen , stab them and eat their hearts.

|

9/5/2013 2:45 PM

bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

Get a huge combat knife . when u see them getting to you , discretly pretend youre cleaning the knife on your grips. they'll turn around and never get close to you. If that doesn't happen , stab them and eat their hearts.

thanks ill keep that in mind .-.

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/5/2013 3:02 PM

I've had been in some shit like this when I've been exploring with my friends but never with my bike. I always take a hunting knife with me but even when I'm not I always have a pocket knife in case i unexpectedly end up somewhere like that.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/5/2013 3:57 PM

and thats why I always carry an AK-47 with me

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 5:19 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

and thats why I always carry an AK-47 with me

Same.

|

9/5/2013 5:22 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

and thats why I always carry an AK-47 with me

brianoob wrote:

Same.

I have mine in my ass where do u guys keep yours?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/5/2013 5:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

and thats why I always carry an AK-47 with me

brianoob wrote:

Same.

Mikel8149 wrote:

I have mine in my ass where do u guys keep yours?

I keep mine in my attic. lol

|

I AM thebmxerSS! This is my new profile, and im not a noob here:D

9/5/2013 6:38 PM

brianoob wrote:

Same.

Mikel8149 wrote:

I have mine in my ass where do u guys keep yours?

bmxerss wrote:

I keep mine in my attic. lol

Mines at Morgan wades house

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

9/5/2013 6:43 PM

seriously , guns?

I personaly use a dexter's knife kit. Close range.

|

9/5/2013 6:53 PM

Dude was probably just doin some drugs and got paranoid when he saw you and just chased you so you didnt see what he was doin... Then stink eyed you cause you killed his awesome meth high

|

9/5/2013 7:16 PM

Photo

This is when u first walk in. Its pretty cool
|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/5/2013 7:22 PM

But really it always feel's sketchy for me riding somewhere i have never ridden before i don't know it's probably just me but you never know whats going to happen. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/5/2013 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2013 9:07 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

and thats why I always carry an AK-47 with me

brianoob wrote:

Same.

Mikel8149 wrote:

I have mine in my ass where do u guys keep yours?

I have a james bond bike so i just press a botton and i pops out my top tube...or my zipper

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 9:05 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

But really it always feel's sketchy for me riding somewhere i have never ridden before i don't know it's probably just me but you never know whats going to happen. lol

No i feel like tht sometimes it depends

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

9/6/2013 7:56 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I've had been in some shit like this when I've been exploring with my friends but never with my bike. I always take a hunting knife with me but even when I'm not I always have a pocket knife in case i unexpectedly end up somewhere like that.

this..a lot of the younger guys i ride with carry knifes probably for situations like this, you should never ride a lone though that's dangerous in general

|

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)