Scene Instagrams

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2017 1:19 PM

These are starting to catch on. @Badvibebmx is a popular one for the Cleveland area. A few people and myself started one for Toledo called @broledo.

Drop your scene IG accounts.

|

12/8/2017 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2017 1:41 PM

@capitalcrewbmx

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/8/2017 1:48 PM

@kirolling working on a dvd to have out this spring

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/8/2017 2:00 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Speaking of that, did any more 'Keep it crusty' videos come out yet? Was really stoked on the first one, really hoping to see some more smile.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

12/8/2017 2:15 PM

@ridepabmx is what we have around here. Some people behind that, they also recently started a magazine and it’s sick. It’s awesome how tightly knit the PA bmx scene is

I wish we still had a ”scene” in my town though. Used to be Gangsterbiking or !GB! but only like 2 or 3 even ride anymore.

|

12/8/2017 9:34 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Speaking of that, did any more 'Keep it crusty' videos come out yet? Was really stoked on the first one, really hoping to see some more smile.

I made two. Here is the second

more recently i made the pizza edit that is uploaded on kirolling channel. Idk if i'm gonna keep the kikrusty videos going anymore, focusing on the dvd and have some new projects for other things coming up. But the dvd is coming together pretty good, gonna have some banger parts for sure.
|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/8/2017 9:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

@ridepabmx is what we have around here. Some people behind that, they also recently started a magazine and it’s sick. It’s awesome how tightly knit the PA bmx scene is

I wish we still had a ”scene” in my town though. Used to be Gangsterbiking or !GB! but only like 2 or 3 even ride anymore.

My lbs got that zine in stock, i've been meaning to grab one.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/8/2017 9:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My lbs got that zine in stock, i've been meaning to grab one.

Get it while you can! I missed out on it, but I'm definitely gonna grab the next issue the minute it drops haha. It's well worth it from the photos I've seen posted. My friend Josh (@joshmcelweephoto) shot some of the photos and seeing his work is always a treat.

|

12/8/2017 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2017 11:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Get it while you can! I missed out on it, but I'm definitely gonna grab the next issue the minute it drops haha. It's well worth it from the photos I've seen posted. My friend Josh (@joshmcelweephoto) shot some of the photos and seeing his work is always a treat.

I mainly want it because of the interview with Scott Effting(who used to be on vital a lot.)

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/8/2017 11:53 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

more recently i made the pizza edit that is uploaded on kirolling channel. Idk if i'm gonna keep the kikrusty videos going anymore, focusing on the dvd and have some new projects for other things coming up. But the dvd is coming together pretty good, gonna have some banger parts for sure.

my son found an hour long loop of the pizza song and played it the other day, and hid the remote...... I'm looking forward to the dvd, you guys are always doing something crazy and fun!

|

12/9/2017 11:10 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

my son found an hour long loop of the pizza song and played it the other day, and hid the remote...... I'm looking forward to the dvd, you guys are always doing something crazy and fun!

Hahaha that's awesome. Thanks man!

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/9/2017 11:26 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Sick! I'll watch them later when I have time smile.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

12/14/2017 6:52 AM

@schogn_lee

Give him a follow if youre interested in the scene over here in Bangcock!

|

12/14/2017 7:04 AM

@FTC.BMX

working on a team video, coming hopefully by the end of this year

|

12/15/2017 12:04 AM

There's a couple of scene crews around here. I don't really hang out with any of them though. There's @nibjibbmx which is just a few of the local park rats. Some of them are pretty good, but it's quite cringey. And there's @vhs__crew who are a bit weird, not my kind of riding but the main guy behind it @david_hanagan is real good, I'm surprised he isn't sponsored. Real nice chap too

|

12/15/2017 5:59 AM

@texas_flatlanders

|

It’s all bmx