Scooter Invasion in Australia (Watch Vid)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2011 12:18 AM

WATCH FROM 2:12 Onwards.

this is what its like with scooter nearly everywhere in AUS. They drop in on everyone and blame you if you hit them. Worst thing is they come in huge groups.
|

10/31/2011 1:12 AM

this. and yeah pretty much all over here. fucking hate them.

|

10/31/2011 1:50 AM

12345

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

10/31/2011 5:40 AM

omg scooooters fuck offfffffffff

|

10/31/2011 6:26 AM

they've started in the uk aswell, at the skatepark in my town, there's like 15 scooter kids and its a small park...

|

i'm just here to chill

10/31/2011 1:39 PM

its fucking bullshit, some guy ran into a little abo ona scooter and broke the abo's leg. His fucking entire family went looking for the guy that ran into him, saying it was his fault.

|

10/31/2011 2:20 PM

holy crap, that's insane. Why would they even want to be around that many other scooterers?
I get a little stressed when i have to ride with more than 5-6 other people in the place.
It was like watching a swarm of locusts.

|

10/31/2011 2:59 PM

Wow, that's terrible. It's like quads on a motocross track!

|

10/31/2011 3:09 PM

Fuck! I have no problems with scootering what so ever but thats just kinda wrong! There should not be that many people in a group at a skatepark no matter what they ride!
But little kids are giving scootering a bad name with that kind of shit

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

10/31/2011 3:32 PM

this makes me sick!

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

10/31/2011 3:37 PM

damn haha for southeastern pa area there is no scooter scene haha. just bmx n skate

|

10/31/2011 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2011 4:47 PM

thats ridiculous.......you should just run them all over.....and when they wine saying you did it on purpose tell them you did do it on purpose then tell them to get the hell out of the way

|

10/31/2011 6:33 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Fuck! I have no problems with scootering what so ever but thats just kinda wrong! There should not be that many people in a group at a skatepark no matter what they ride!
But little kids are giving scootering a bad name with that kind of shit

scooters are queer as fuck no matter whos riding one.

|

Boldly going nowhere.

BIKE CHECK.

10/31/2011 9:43 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Fuck! I have no problems with scootering what so ever but thats just kinda wrong! There should not be that many people in a group at a skatepark no matter what they ride!
But little kids are giving scootering a bad name with that kind of shit

NOGOODNAME wrote:

scooters are queer as fuck no matter whos riding one.

this.

|

10/31/2011 9:44 PM

BRYANTBMX99 wrote:

damn haha for southeastern pa area there is no scooter scene haha. just bmx n skate

In australia, every park has a mob of scooters. They travel in packs to like sheep. And then do tailwhips are are like fuckkk thats crazyyyy!

|

10/31/2011 11:27 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Fuck! I have no problems with scootering what so ever but thats just kinda wrong! There should not be that many people in a group at a skatepark no matter what they ride!
But little kids are giving scootering a bad name with that kind of shit

NOGOODNAME wrote:

scooters are queer as fuck no matter whos riding one.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

this.

You guys gotta grow up, its just something people are riding it all takes the same dedication or feelings, still though the groups in the video was just wrong

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

11/1/2011 12:17 AM

NOGOODNAME wrote:

scooters are queer as fuck no matter whos riding one.

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

this.

Roqfan wrote:

You guys gotta grow up, its just something people are riding it all takes the same dedication or feelings, still though the groups in the video was just wrong

I gotta disagree about it taking the same dedication.... I could do crap right away on a scooter that is way harder to learn on a bike...scooter vs bike in terms of dedication? Come on.

|

11/1/2011 12:43 AM

BRYANTBMX99 wrote:

damn haha for southeastern pa area there is no scooter scene haha. just bmx n skate

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

In australia, every park has a mob of scooters. They travel in packs to like sheep. And then do tailwhips are are like fuckkk thats crazyyyy!

this. 100% correct.

worst thing is there always under 10 years old. so if they shit talk you its not like you can teach them a lesson. one tryed to push me off my bike into the bowl today. LOL it did nothing.

im amazed, 1 scooter guy my age (14) actually told the scooter kiiids to fuck off and stop so the guys on BMX could have a go. hes the only decent scooter kid i know. and he actually does shit other then tailwhips.

|

11/1/2011 2:09 AM

BRYANTBMX99 wrote:

damn haha for southeastern pa area there is no scooter scene haha. just bmx n skate

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

In australia, every park has a mob of scooters. They travel in packs to like sheep. And then do tailwhips are are like fuckkk thats crazyyyy!

EleValeBMX wrote:

this. 100% correct.

worst thing is there always under 10 years old. so if they shit talk you its not like you can teach them a lesson. one tryed to push me off my bike into the bowl today. LOL it did nothing.

im amazed, 1 scooter guy my age (14) actually told the scooter kiiids to fuck off and stop so the guys on BMX could have a go. hes the only decent scooter kid i know. and he actually does shit other then tailwhips.

I went to a skatepark an hour away on sunday, it was 9 o'clock and there was 15 scooter kids there, one rolls over the spine putting his foot down and says "OMG! OMG I did a footplant hey, hey, film thisssss i want it in my edit!" they then proceeded to claim i snaked them when i was trying feebs to hard 180 and they decided they wanted to jump off a ledge, guess what, they filmed that too! FAIL!

|

11/1/2011 2:33 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

In australia, every park has a mob of scooters. They travel in packs to like sheep. And then do tailwhips are are like fuckkk thats crazyyyy!

EleValeBMX wrote:

this. 100% correct.

worst thing is there always under 10 years old. so if they shit talk you its not like you can teach them a lesson. one tryed to push me off my bike into the bowl today. LOL it did nothing.

im amazed, 1 scooter guy my age (14) actually told the scooter kiiids to fuck off and stop so the guys on BMX could have a go. hes the only decent scooter kid i know. and he actually does shit other then tailwhips.

BourkeyBmx wrote:

I went to a skatepark an hour away on sunday, it was 9 o'clock and there was 15 scooter kids there, one rolls over the spine putting his foot down and says "OMG! OMG I did a footplant hey, hey, film thisssss i want it in my edit!" they then proceeded to claim i snaked them when i was trying feebs to hard 180 and they decided they wanted to jump off a ledge, guess what, they filmed that too! FAIL!

there fucking pathetic immature cunts that think 2 foot air is craaazy.

|

11/1/2011 3:11 AM

They're like little shit cunt smurfs, where i ride they're all scared of the riders, mainly cause they're all older.

|

11/1/2011 5:29 AM

Luckily all the bmx guys around here are scary enough to keep the scooters to a skate only park around here.

Riding at any park in New Jersey blows though, the scooter kids down there are so stupid.

|

11/1/2011 7:33 AM

glade i don't have to deal with that BS

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

12/1/2011 2:41 PM

bump for the fun of it.

|

12/1/2011 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2011 2:45 PM

Hoe

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

12/1/2011 2:55 PM

i hate them!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545



on the legit list

35+ clean refs